Fitz needs to win 1 more game this year. Sundays.

johnnyjet

Geezus, I know.  I want and need this win sooooo bad.  I hate the ******* Giants sooooo much. More than the pats and fish.  Ok maybe the same as the fish. But I despise them their a$$hole delusional fans blue big blew, ref. ny logo. You name it ****in over rated. Zeroes from 1925-1985. Ugh. Jets. We need this. Go get it. 

If we come away with this not only do we keep our playoff hopes alive but it will be the most games Fitz has ever one. Also hoping our boy Marshall eclipses 1,000 this game. looking forward to it but scared of a heart break. can't be affording to lose much more... maybe room for one more and we need to save that for the Pats lol.

I know there are more games after this one, but the title of the thread sure does have lots of truth to it. Big game for Fitz and Fitz supporters like me. 

Buffalo game - have to win this cuz win will set ourselves up in excellent playoff positioning. BAM - we sh*t the bed.

Houston game - same scenario, different team. BAM - we sh*t the bed again! 

NYG game - now we have to win, yet again, to keep our dimming playoff hopes alive. 

So, yes, this would be a great time for Fitz to look very good in leading us to a much-needed victory. 

Fitz needs 1 more win to accomplish something he's never done before in his career, win more than 6 games.  That's got to be a good feeling for him and lucky for us to get the best of him this season.

He's going to be crucial for victory this Sunday.  This is going to be a game that the offense has to win because I dont trust the D to contain the Giants passing attack, especially with Revis and Williams both out.  Ivory is going to be key, we need to run the ball well and keep Eli off the field but Fitz is going to have to make some throws and get this team finishing drives with TD's to win.

so if we win this game and lose the rest, u will b happy? And Fitz will become your hero instead of your target of abuse and hatred?

I like fitz. And yes win this game and then the rest of the season is a bonus.  Eff big blew. 

Fitz needs 1 more win to accomplish something he's never done before in his career, win more than 6 games.  That's got to be a good feeling for him and lucky for us to get the best of him this season.

He's going to be crucial for victory this Sunday.  This is going to be a game that the offense has to win because I dont trust the D to contain the Giants passing attack, especially with Revis and Williams both out.  Ivory is going to be key, we need to run the ball well and keep Eli off the field but Fitz is going to have to make some throws and get this team finishing drives with TD's to win.

Fitz will win one more game this year but it wont be this one.  It will be one that cost us a few draft spots so we miss out on the player we need and end up with another fat D lineman cause....best player available and stuff.

Fitz will win one more game this year but it wont be this one.  It will be one that cost us a few draft spots so we miss out on the player we need and end up with another fat D lineman cause....best player available and stuff.

Yeah, not feeling good about this game.  Banged up secondary vs. a fast big play passing attack.  Not good.  Unless Ivory can go for 150 and 2 TD's and keep Eli on the sideline all game, I just dont see the Jets winning this one.

And then they'll probably drop the next 4, with a meaningless game vs. the Bills to end the season, which they'll win and you prophecy will come to fruition.

Yeah, not feeling good about this game.  Banged up secondary vs. a fast big play passing attack.  Not good.  Unless Ivory can go for 150 and 2 TD's and keep Eli on the sideline all game, I just dont see the Jets winning this one.

And then they'll probably drop the next 4, with a meaningless game vs. the Bills to end the season, which they'll win and you prophecy will come to fruition.

OMG!!! You so get me.:wub:

How many must-win games can one team have in a season!?!? This is our 4th? 

I don't forget they were 4-12 last year so the team has shown obvious improvement, but the way this team has played in crucial games against Buffalo and Houston has this season making me feel quite disappointed. 

Now, we have yet another crucial game in front of us. A game in which the AFC WILDCARD bubble teams need us to lose. A game in which we, IMO, desperately need to win. 

SHOW ME SOMETHING, NYJ!!!! Show me something I haven't seen yet!! Show me you're a team capable of making some noise in the dance!!! 

I don't forget they were 4-12 last year so the team has shown obvious improvement, but the way this team has played in crucial games against Buffalo and Houston has this season making me feel quite disappointed. 

Now, we have yet another crucial game in front of us. A game in which the AFC WILDCARD bubble teams need us to lose. A game in which we, IMO, desperately need to win. 

SHOW ME SOMETHING, NYJ!!!! Show me something I haven't seen yet!! Show me you're a team capable of making some noise in the dance!!! 

The problem is this phrase "Must win" is constantly misused nowadays. 

We don't need to win until we need to win...but it is very close to that point now. 

I's rather be hot at the end of the year than the beginning. It is possible this is our year, and that a 99 yard TD at the half from Devin Smith will propel us to be a 9-7 SB winner.

Then again Cruz could miraculously recover and big Blew could go on to win it all again using the Jets as a catalyst. 

1. The Giants have no running game but their OL is a non factor in the passing game since Eli is a quick release artist.  It's going to be a shootout.

2. Right now we are approx 33% favorite to make the post season.  If we lose that drops to 22% and if we win it raises to approx 46%

3. Neither Fitz nor Marshall have even made it to the post season.  Both are having good years.  Time is near at hand for us to find out how badly they want it.

4.Go Jets!  

No Revis, No Williams...Im not feeling it.  I think Eli has 2TDs in the air and another on the ground. Giants score 24.

Can we score more....   ??? Maybe, 

the giants defense is awful, no pass rush.

they are #32 in yards allowed, #22 in points allowed, #32 in 3rd down conversion with an astounding 45% !!!!

the jets love to work long drives, the giants give up long drives

the only reason they aren't 3-8 is they are +9 in turnovers.

@johnnyjet it's incredible how much smack talk I'm getting via text by Giants friends the day before game day. "Mark my words Odell is going to torch you guys and have his biggest day of the year" and "Revis is out, which one of your boys is going to actually make a play" " sorry to have to end your playoff hopes" etc. I haven't answered any of them, not going to get involved. Just hoping for the best tomorrow. Gonna stick to that plan. 

The overuse of a "must win game".  Like the overuse of crucial game.  

This isn't a must win game, but it is a game we should win so you want it.  

Archived