Jets record by thread starter (poster)

Maxman

So @BP put together a whole search committee to see who should start the game thread each week. I won the fan vote as will as the competition series. I got off to a fast start and after one hiccup against the Eagles, the evil BP threatened to run me out of town again.

So let's take a look at the record by game thread starter.

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
9/27 Eagles - Loss Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF
10/18 Redskins - Win Maxman
10/25 Patriots - Loss Larz
11/1 Raiders - Loss joewilly12
11/8 Jaguars - Win Maxman
11/12 Bills - Loss Maxman
11/22 Texans - Loss T0mShane
11/29 Dolphins - Win Maxman
12/6 Giants - Win   Maxman

What's that, my record is 6 and 2? Really? Wow.

Looks like someone should make me an offer to be the permanent \ long term thread starter. This is my contract year people. I will go Scott Boras on you all and start game day threads in Tennessee if needed. Lock me up. 

THROW ME THE DAMN GAME DAY THREAD!!!

So @BP put together a whole search committee to see who should start the game thread each week. I won the fan vote as will as the competition series. I got off to a fast start and after one hiccup against the Eagles, the evil BP threatened to run me out of town again.

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

Looks like someone should make me an offer to be the permanent \ long term thread starter. This is my contract year people. I will go Scott Boras on you all and start game day threads in Tennessee if needed. Lock me up. 

But ... have you ever won more than 6 in a season? ;)

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

Do not let Shane start another thread ever.

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

Not for nothing, but this is your site. Start the damn thread every week. If someone else does it, delete the thread and ban the poster. 

It's science. 

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

I didnt know  your record was so impressive.  I will say, when I see that you've started the game thread, I feel very confident about the Jets that day.

It's like the total opposite of Tomshane.  I dont watch if he starts the game thread. 

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

well, your batting .750..precicely what the jets need to make the playoffs(3-1).. pretty evident

Weird, I heard they get swallowed whole by the devil himself.  I guess we have different sources.  

Either way, Tomshane is the worst. 

Just interviewed down at UF for residency, that's a fun town they've got. Great campus. Had a really good time: Shands Hospital really impressed me. 

Sidenote: stayed with my aunt and uncle in The Villages retirement city, good lord do they know how to party. Basically 18 holes and drinks before noon every day with a bunch of places for dinner. Loved that place 

How about we get Tom Shane to go to the Bill's board and beg's as a new to the board fan to start their thread.. If that happened the Jets win 50-0 :)

Deploy him and his minions to the Bills board immediately. Let the damage begin! Why wait till Week 17? 

Just interviewed down at UF for residency, that's a fun town they've got. Great campus. Had a really good time: Shands Hospital really impressed me. 

Sidenote: stayed with my aunt and uncle in The Villages retirement city, good lord do they know how to party. Basically 18 holes and drinks before noon every day with a bunch of places for dinner. Loved that place 

Haha.  The Villages are like 24/7 spring break for retired people.  Apparently herpes runs rampant.  True story.

Good luck with UF/Shands.  I know they do some really progressive stuff.  I've heard nothing but great things about it Shands.  People love working for them too.  Gville is the sh*t.  I miss so much about it.  Mainly college girls but other stuff too. 

What happened the week after AFJF won? Did he start the new thread at midnight? Or did he go to sleep and forgot about the thread?  :)

No idea. Somebody has some explaining to do.

All I know is I have one game thread on my rez this season and it's one I'm most proud of. 

SNF: Patriots @ Broncos 

Gave it all the whammy juju I had. Put NE in a two game tailspin and now they face JJ Watt on Sunday. 

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

Kind of cherry picking the games don't you think?  Your strength of schedule is weak.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF
12/13 Titans - Win Maxman
12/19 Cowboys - Win Maxman

8 and 2 for Maxman the Thread Starter.

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

I vote for you and AfJF to make a joint gameday thread for the Patriots game.

9/13 Browns - Win Maxman
9/21 Colts - Win Maxman
10/4 Dolphins - Win AFJF

I know what it feels like to start a game winning game day thread, but what's it like to lose one?  I've always wondered but have no idea.

Archived