Robert Kraft hammers NFL after Tom Brady gives up on Deflategate suspension

Gen X Jet

27 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Sources?  I can quote, bold and underline text and make it appear legit as well. 

Really?

Go checkout some fan Message boards of their rivals.  Go see how not hateful they are.

Why do you even watch the game then?

Why do linemen hold?  To gain an advantage.

Why do receivers push off or corners/safeties grab a fistful of jersey?  To gain an advantage.

That is cheating.  How is that any less impactfull of removing air when the refs checked balls before the game?  It is not.

It is disingenuous to wag a finger at the Patriots and then cheer when your players get away with cheating.

I'm not saying your an idiot since that would be wrong of me and potentially a personal attack.  

But, what I would say is that the things you post are idiotic...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

You are happy as can be?

Your team has been irrelevant for the last 47 years.

How the hell can you be happy with that pathetic performance?

Why is it, if we're irrelevant that between all the different Jet boards you're over 100,000 posts?  

If we're pathetic what does that make the loser Pats fans who come running to get validation from Jets fans?  I've never, ever, even for a minute thought it would be cool to do the same on a Pats board and to troll it.  

An then try and convince myself and others that the team I can't stay away from is irrelevant as I post away 

1 hour ago, PFSIKH said:

Why do receivers push off or corners/safeties grab a fistful of jersey?  To gain an advantage.

That is cheating.  How is that any less impactfull of removing air when the refs checked balls before the game?  It is not.

It is disingenuous to wag a finger at the Patriots and then cheer when your players get away with cheating.

The NFL wouldnt "Burn the evidence" after a hold. Secondly, holding is part of the game because penalties are. It's on the field for everyone to see and for refs to evaluate. The reason why ref's are on the field is to keep the game honest in that respect. Dont confuse, better yet, dont associate a defensive pass interference call with having guys in "Kraft productions" gear up in the stands recording signal calls or recording their superbowl opponent's practices leading up to the game. Willingly deciding to not understand the difference only shows who's wearing the blinders. What you wrote has to be the most asinine response ever. 

The fact that PatsFanTX even considered that a great post isnt a surprising. He thinks cheating is nothing more than a competitive advantage. Kinda like getting that extra rep while the other guys are at home with the family. But he's right about one thing, us Jets fans didnt have a clue....until Eric Mangini blew it up. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanTX said:

Great post!

Jets fans really don't have a clue.

54 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I get and fully expect the Patriots hate, but wearing of the blinders is ridiculous.

Blinders in a way that leads your to even attempt to compare either of the Pats cheating scandals to a simple penalty?  Which isn't always done on purpose, isn't always done for a competitive advantage and happens by both teams in every single game.  Is a part of a game.

Cheating, from top down, isn't an accident and isn't a part of every teams makeup,

No matter how many different ways Pats fans package it, it's still pure bullshlt, 

Great post!

Jets fans really don't have a clue.

Really, Tx? You spend virtually all of your free time on a board run by and for fans that are clueless? What does that say about you?

Cmon, man, you and the rest of the Patsiettes are the ones that are clueless, we definitely aren't hanging on your team board...

We've all been down this road a zillion times....You and the rest of your Jetnation Patsie group are a strange breed of fan that wants to hang with the enemy. You all need to man up and admit your disappointment in your despicable organization or GTFO.

Jus sayin'

3 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Sources?  I can quote, bold and underline text and make it appear legit as well. 

Really?

Go checkout some fan Message boards of their rivals.  Go see how not hateful they are.

Linemen hold, WRs push off, and CBs grab jerseys all in the heat of the battle - and they get called for it when they're caught. 

Having a designated deflater is on an entirely different level. Pretending otherwise just destroys any credibility you think you have here. 

3 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

That is one f'ed up analogy right there.  That's the best you got?  Why even bother?

10 hours ago, slats said:

Linemen hold, WRs push off, and CBs grab jerseys all in the heat of the battle - and they get called for it when they're caught. 

Having a designated deflater is on an entirely different level. Pretending otherwise just destroys any credibility you think you have here. 

He's equated holding, etc to Dpygate too.  

Desperate to have company in the cheaters wing.  Sadly for Pats fans they're alone.

As if a penalty was cheating it somehow erases the cheating they did

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He's equated holding, etc to Dpygate too.  

Desperate to have company in the cheaters wing.  Sadly for Pats fans they're alone.

As if a penalty was cheating it somehow erases the cheating they did

Don't remember the last time an OLman or a CB spent 18 months in court  trying to prove that a ref was wrong about a call  .

14 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Really?

The everybody does it excuse has evolved nicely .  

Institutional cheating by the Pats for nearly 20 years.  Sure, "everybody does that".  Everybody hires an Ernie Adams as "Director of Research", who no one still has a clue of what he does but was directly implicated in Spygate.  Everybody has a QB as fraudulent to his sport as Lance Armstrong was to his.  And everybody has to fight a legal battle all the way to the federal courts in an effort to protect their tarnished legacy.

Everybody does it.  Who doesn't know this?

16 hours ago, Fed Hill Jet said:

I'm not saying your an idiot since that would be wrong of me and potentially a personal attack.  

But, what I would say is that the things you post are idiotic...

First, I do not give a flying eff about personal attacks.  Someone on this board wished me dead, so there is that.

Second, you make a general post with no points so....there is that.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

The everybody does it excuse has evolved nicely .  

I have provided links to players and/or coaches saying they did the same thing (recording signals or ball tampering), but JN wears their tin foil hats and bury their heads in the sand like an ostrich screaming "nah nah nah nah I hear nothing....not true".

43 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I have provided links to players and/or coaches saying they did the same thing (recording signals or ball tampering), but JN wears their tin foil hats and bury their heads in the sand like an ostrich screaming "nah nah nah nah I hear nothing....not true".

Yes if you can only convince Max to move JN to scout.com all the Patriots issues would disappear.

13 hours ago, slats said:

Really?

Holding, pushing off, grabbing jerseys are done on every play and it is cheating.  Pretending otherwise just destroys any credibility you think you have here. 

17 hours ago, PFSIKH said:

Really?

This will be my only post on this subject.  The in game penalties(its funny because when an opponent gets flagged for a penalty i call it cheating but i am saying it as a joke and everyone around me has a good laugh) are part of the game. 

The things that the patriots did are fraudulent and involve collusion!!!! Sucks to have an asterisk next to your titles when you have one of the best QBs in the league...

Offensive line holding is the same as a decade long black-ops program to systematically go around league rules in order to secretly gain unfair advantage on the the field. Actually I am shocked s bit at PFSIKH. I always had him pegged as one of the less irrational of the trolls. OK PK, if YOUR definition is the correct one then yes everyone does it.

3 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

This will be my only post on this subject.  The in game penalties (its funny because when an opponent gets flagged for a penalty i call it cheating but i am saying it as a joke and everyone around me has a good laugh) are part of the game. 

The things that the patriots did are fraudulent and involve collusion!!!! Sucks to have an asterisk next to your titles when you have one of the best QBs in the league...

Some are.  Illegal substitution, running into the kicker, encroachment are part of the game.  CB/Safeties do not incidentally grab a jersey.  They are knowingly doing it to level the field or gain an advantage.  Same with the wide receiver and linemen analogies.  That is cheating. 

To try and say that cheating is acceptable is stupidity at its highest level.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes if you can only convince Maxman to move JN to scout.com all the Patriots issues would disappear.

I tried to get him to start a Patriots Insider website because we all know he is a closet Patriots fan, but he said no. 

19 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Offensive line holding is the same as a decade long black-ops program to systematically go around league rules in order to secretly gain unfair advantage on the the field. Actually I am shocked s bit at PFSIKH. I always had him pegged as one of the less irrational of the trolls. OK PK, if YOUR definition is the correct one then yes everyone does it.

I am talking about ball pressure.  I am assuming you are talking about Spygate.  :confused:

35 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

Really?

Holding, pushing off, grabbing jerseys are done on every play and it is cheating.  Pretending otherwise just destroys any credibility you think you have here. 

There's a huge difference between penalties that get flagged and institutional, long-standing cheating that goes all the way up to your owner.  Pretending otherwise destroys any limited credibility you have.  You don't see players going to the federal courts because of some 10-yard penalties.  No other team is even close to being on the Patriots' level when it comes to cheating, and that's not just the NFL; that's across all American professional sports.  Unless of course you want to include Lance Armstong's "team" (somehow cycling is a team sport, which I don't understand because I don't give a sh*t about cycling), which could be debated.

Btw, the Patriots are one of the worst in the league about getting away with holding.  They trade away guys like Logan Mankins, draft dogsh*t linemen who then quickly get hurt, and somehow their CFL-grade offensive line somehow still keeps Brady's jersey clean.  Yeah, nothing suspicious about that either.  Pretty sure Ernie Adams teaches the linemen how to cheat properly as part of his shady "Research Director" duties.

Am I being ridiculous and tinfoily here?  Yes, a little.  But the Pats have gotten away with, and also caught, with cheating so often, they've entered Area 51 Territory.  Anything people say they've done could be true.  That's what happens when you cheat, and do so more than once.  No one gives you the benefit of the doubt anymore.  Sucks you'll have to defend your fanhood like this the rest of your life.

Frustrating?  Good.  Deal with it.

18 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

You are so full of $hit to say that.

99% of Jets fans would cut off their left ball, to win one Super Bowl, let alone four.

False. 99% of pats fans would do that, because most pats fans have nothing else going for them in life. They need their sports teams to do well, because they equate it to themselves "doing well". They allow their sports teams to define them. This is why you see such a rabid and semi-retarded response to all of the clear, unbiased, factual cheating that has gone on up there.

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

Pats fans tend to show their true colors eventually.  He was a good troll because he had fun making fun of our lack of success and promoting his own team's.  It's easier to be "friendly" when you have the upper hand sometimes.  Now, the Patriots have 0 legitimate Super Bowls, not even as many as we have.  Things get ugly quickly from there when you're forced to face that truth. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Institutional cheating by the Pats for nearly 20 years.  Sure, "everybody does that".  Everybody hires an Ernie Adams as "Director of Research", who no one still has a clue of what he does but was directly implicated in Spygate.  Everybody has a QB as fraudulent to his sport as Lance Armstrong was to his.  And everybody has to fight a legal battle all the way to the federal courts in an effort to protect their tarnished legacy.

Everybody does it.  Who doesn't know this?

ani-brick_throws_a_trident.gif

47 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

I am talking about ball pressure.  I am assuming you are talking about Spygate.  :confused:

I was talking about both.  Even if you buy the idea that Brady likes it that way which I do not by the way.  This is all about the relationship of ball pressure to rates of fumbling and it always was.  This came from upstairs and Tom went along with it.  The mad professor found and edge and then kept on widening it because he thought he could get away with it.  Just like all of the other black-ops cheating schemes up in Foxboro.   But even if you are one of those who actually buys into the "Tom likes it that way" BS, ball pressure impacts every other player on the field who interacts with the ball.  Therefore it changes the game for everyone.  Receivers fumble less frequently and so on.  Therefore changing ball pressure to be outside of the league "QB preference" range is clearly an attempt to have your own cake and then eat the other guy's cake too.  You might as well try to secretly change the cleats on defenders shoes without asking thme first or even telling them that you are doing it.

The fact that it was implemented in a clandestine way (just like spy-gate) clearly indicates that the cheaters knew they were cheating and yet chose to carry on anyway while trying to cover their tracks.  How is that in any way similar to Offensive line holding?

And by the wayt.  Is there any ball pressure that Pats fans would consider to be too low?  If the ball came onto the field with no air whatsoever because Tom or someone else liked it that way would it be within your definition of fair game?

I am simply trying to find out at what point EVER does a Pats fan stand up and draw a line in the sand on ethical grounds?

Was it Hernandez killing folks or really... where is that line?  I am not saying Jets fans or any other fans are any better or worse but I would like to think that if this was the Jets that somebody would have the balls to stand up and say something well before now.

Archived