Jets \ Jaguars: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

VS a garbage WR I'd be all over him, but that was A Robinson, and he was a hair from making that play.

I understand. In not overly critical. Im just saying, its was pretty much a jump ball and Milliner missed more so than it was Robinson making a spectacular catch. Milliner needs to swat that ball away. 

4 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

VS a garbage WR I'd be all over him, but that was A Robinson, and he was a hair from making that play.

This. 

+ he's basically a rookie, people need to remember this is the first action our rookies AND the Idzik Injured have seen 

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

If the Jets can get a base package of Decker, Marshall, Q, Amaro, Forte/Powell they could do what the Pats used to do, 5 wide with 5 threats no huddle to Jumbo package for a run against the opposing teams nickel, dime looks.

right.  spread it out and either throw or run.  can't wait to see jalin/peake/amaro kick off the 2nd unit.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This. 

+ he's basically a rookie, people need to remember this is the first action our rookies AND the Idzik Injured have seen 

This sounds a lot like what people used to say about Kyle Wilson every year. The dude can't play.

Really. I can't believe he couldn't cover this Robinson guy one on one on a contested catch. I never even heard of this guy. Probably be stocking shelves in September. 

In all fairness he was about 6 steps behind Robinson before the under thrown ball allowed him to gain ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived