Jets \ Jaguars: The Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah really bad showing from Milliner in the 1st half.  We'll see if there is any improvement when he studies the film and plays next week.  Could just be jitters, the guy is probably hoping and praying that he doesn't get injured that he's too distracted lol

Just now, Rangers9 said:

Shelby Haris looks ok. As for Milliner he's as usual close to the ball but not quite close enough. I wouldn't give up on him. There's a lot of talent there. 

Milliner has an entire pre-season to prove he's a good #3 or #4 CB. I think he'll put it together to be able to play at that level, at least.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Milliner has an entire pre-season to prove he's a good #3 or #4 CB. I think he'll put it together to be able to play at that level, at least.

I want to be optimistic - but he still looks the same as always.

3 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Yeah really bad showing from Milliner in the 1st half.  We'll see if there is any improvement when he studies the film and plays next week.  Could just be jitters, the guy is probably hoping and praying that he doesn't get injured that he's too distracted lol

It's just like when rookies hit the wall later in the season because they're not used to the longer season.  Milliner isn't used to playing this late in the season.

Bama is gonna try to deny Milliner was ever there. Like one of those "we have to vacate out national title because Coach Calipari doesn't care about his guys pretending with any of that school stuff" 

At this point giving any reps to Geno over Petty or Hackenberg is pointless. Damn the contracts, cut bait on both,and soon. There's no point. 

Archived