Jets at 10 in NFL Power Rankings

kevinc855

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to know how these 2 franchises are always at the top of the league, regardless of personnel or anything. In today's age of parody this should not be possible.

Just jealous I guess...Maybe that is where we are headed with Mac at the helm?

2 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

I just want to know how these 2 franchises are always at the top of the league, regardless of personnel or anything. In today's age of parody this should not be possible.

Just jealous I guess...Maybe that is where we are headed with Mac at the helm?

They have very good QB's...

I'd argue that Ben has meant more to the Steelers dynasty and multiple rings, than Brady has the Pats. 

What Steelers dynasty?

Over the last 15 years, the Steelers have made the playoffs only 9 of 15 years and have 4 non-winning seasons.

When Big Ben notches at least 2 more rings, then that statement might have a bit of credibility.

Now, it's a pretty ridiculous comment.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What Steelers dynasty?

Over the last 15 years, the Steelers have made the playoffs only 9 of 15 years and have 4 non-winning seasons.

When Big Ben notches at least 2 more rings, then that statement might have a bit of credibility.

giphy.gif

Too. Easy.

Now that the Steeler D looks improved, I agree with them at top. So much better than the Patriots.

I'd argue that Ben has meant more to the Steelers dynasty and multiple rings, than Brady has the Pats. 

Agreed, I don't think Ben Rothlisberger has had an Ernie Adams illegally videoing the other teams signals, communicating with him through his helmet right up to the snap and jamming other teams frequencies his whole career.

Oh yea, aaaaaannd I don't think Big Ben had his faggot ball boys sneaking the game balls into the bathroom to deflate them for him, either.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What Steelers dynasty?

It's interesting that you'd develop such parameters on your own, without input from anyone else. 

Because you weren't able to talk to other people.

Because you got banned. 

5 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

What Steelers dynasty?

When Brady wins 2 more rings, but this time without cheating, then you may speak.

What Steelers dynasty?

Maybe the Steelers should have started blatantly cheating years ago like those incredible Patriots of yours.

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Now that the Steeler D looks improved, I agree with them at top. So much better than the Patriots.

The real discussion is:

The combo of Ernie Adams, camera guys, needle guys, Belichick's cheatcodes, & Kraft's paying Brady under the table, and Goodell's hiding of spygate......or Big Ben?

Who is the powerhouse in the NFC right now?  No obvious candidate I would think.  wouldn't want to argue for the Pack at this point, who were last week's team.  And as good as the Vikes' win was, with Peterson out where does that put them?  Cards still had that opening day loss to digest.  Seahawks probably wouldn't even be as high as they are if the ranking was solely on what they have shown (meaning not shown) this year.   I guess the Panthers by default, but only that.

In the AFC I'm not sold on Denver either at this point.  Still, it's early for this kind of thing.  But it means yeah, Jets at 10 is not being too generous.

Who is the powerhouse in the NFC right now?  No obvious candidate I would think.  wouldn't want to argue for the Pack at this point, who were last week's team.  And as good as the Vikes' win was, with Peterson out where does that put them?  Cards still had that opening day loss to digest.  Seahawks probably wouldn't even be as high as they are if the ranking was solely on what they have shown (meaning not shown) this year.   I guess the Panthers by default, but only that.

In the AFC I'm not sold on Denver either at this point.  Still, it's early for this kind of thing.  But it means yeah, Jets at 10 is not being too generous.

Good question.

I still like the Panthers with Cam along with their defense.

Archived