**The Official Jets @ Cardinals Game thread** - In Honor of Dennis Byrd [merged]

whodeawhodat

10 minutes ago, Larz said:

you guys take this sh*t way too seriously.  I'm not staying up till midnight when I get up at 5:30 to start a thread on time for the superstitious monkeys 

blaming the game thread for anything just makes you look like an idiot, lol

You could have done it at 5:30 many (not me) were relying on you and you let a lot of people (not me) down. 

I even think someone (not me)  questioned your dedication. :o Some (not me) were worried something happened to you.

Monkeys? thats not nice. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Larz said:

you guys take this sh*t way too seriously.  I'm not staying up till midnight when I get up at 5:30 to start a thread on time for the superstitious monkeys 

tell me you are joking.  TELL ME!!!!

39 minutes ago, Larz said:

Listen. We get it. You're the Fitz of threadstarters. We all wanted you until we didn't. Now people are looking for the Geno of thread starters, and some are looking for the Petty. Hopefully you also get 12 million to take this grief. 

16 minutes ago, peebag said:

sure wish we had this guy playing for us tonight

3e03a73ccf5971d76fb69c2c6553b2e2.jpg

8a7df851d9440d85a8c44e8322e6f66f.jpg

I'll take your Flash Gordon and raise you a Buck Rogers.

When I lived in New Hampshire and would travel 10 hours round trip 5x a year to see Jets games I used to stay at the Meadowlands Sheraton and this one time in 2005 or so there was a convention of some sort, I think maybe a precursor to the Comicon, and Erin Grey, my junior high school crush, was sitting there at the breakfast buffet and so I sat next to her and asked her to have sex with me and she said no.

SAR I

I am smoking wings and a pork tenderloin for tonight's game. Because. 

My expectations are level-set, but I'm still going to enjoy the ride. If they play like dick, then they should be embarrassed. Not me.

I win at everything.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I am smoking wings and a pork tenderloin for tonight's game. Because. 

My expectations are level-set, but I'm still going to enjoy the ride. If they play like dick, then they should be embarrassed. Not me.

I win at everything.

Is it a right or left at the light?

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

So this tight end they signed cant even get on the field over Kellen Davis.

Was Davis part of that same Bears offense with Forte and Marshall?

Kind of alarming that the Lovie Bears and Chan Bills are the Bowles Jets now.

Cardinals 24 Jets 10. I don't see any reversal tonight and still problems with the secondary. You'd figure we have enough talented DBS to play better than this. On the pre-game Espn show Carson Palmer acknowledged Jets D problems and giving up the long ball. And they talked a lot about Arian's liking to go deep. 

ESPN coverage is killin' Fitz.  They're all saying to bench him and roll with Geno.

Who knows, maybe we'll luck out tonight and Bowles will decide to try and salvage the season. 

Even Namath discussing with Berman is saying he wants to see more from Geno.  Saying Fitz is just not gifted enough.  Inaccurate and weak arm (who knew).

Is Bowles gonna be the last person to see it?

52 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Listen. We get it. You're the Fitz of threadstarters. We all wanted you until we didn't. Now people are looking for the Geno of thread starters, and some are looking for the Petty. Hopefully you also get 12 million to take this grief. 

lol, I have been told I used the wrong symbols in the thread, wrong numer of them and that naming me captain was a mistake because 1-4.  If it wasn't mildly amusing it would be really frightening

Archived