Bills Mafia Idiot

kevinc855

I feel bad for the guy, one never knows his situation in life, might have a wife and kids that he is supporting with a job in which he has to use his legs.  The jackal like mentality of people egging the guy on and then laughing when he is is obviously really hurt is troubling.  Hate to sound like a preacher but it just annoys me.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I feel bad for the guy, one never knows his situation in life, might have a wife and kids that he is supporting with a job in which he has to use his legs.  The jackal like mentality of people egging the guy on and then laughing when he is is obviously really hurt is troubling.  Hate to sound like a preacher but it just annoys me.

Thats on him he should have had enough sense to not do stupid dangerous stuff when other people are depending on him and his income. 

Whoever owned the SUV he was standing on surely has a dented roof as well where are people's brains. 

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I don't think there is any doubt about that.  He surely isn't making a dime off his brain.  It all comes down to priorities and decision making.  Sad situation after all the laughs roll off.

9 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Not a fair characterization of all Bills fans.

Ever been to a game there? We've only been once but we saw fans that were more knowledgeable, more engaged and more caring than the awful fan base the Jets have.

Just sayin' some truth

I've been a few times. Most Bills fans are great. Some are obnoxious drunks but you'll have that everywhere. At the very least, they kind of wallow in our misery too. 

25 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Not a fair characterization of all Bills fans.

Ever been to a game there? We've only been once but we saw fans that were more knowledgeable, more engaged and more caring than the awful fan base the Jets have.

Just sayin' some truth

How many rimjobs have you given, received, or witnessed during Bills games?

a. 10-20

b. 21-30

c. More than 30

Archived