Mike Holmgren Willing to Consult?

CrazyCarl40

Things aren't nearly as dire as everyone here is making it out to be. I like Macc & his scouts, Idzik f*cked this team so badly with those 2 horrific drafts, Macc needs a couple more years. Calvin Pryor sucks! So we ended up with 1 good starter, Quincy Enunwa, a 7th rounder. Takes time to fix stupid.

Consultants my azz. When are people going to realize this isn't rocket science, ask Matt Patricia a graduate of Renseleir. A lot of teams just get f*cking lucky!

Tom Brady was passed over how many times? Jets could have drafted Marino, Russell Wilson? Seahawks took a stab in the dark after signing Matt Flynn to a small fortune. Skins drafted Cousins after already drafting RG3. Oakland got lucky because we took Geno instead of Derek Carr! I'm sure had we taken Carr, Oakland QB right now would be Geno,lol.

There were many Jet fans here that thought we should draft Vontez Burfict with a late round pick. Burfict is WAY BETTER than David Harris even if he's a crazy mofo.

There are people on this site that mock drafted way better than Idzik & the Jets did. Complete crapshoot. Belichick has made many, many bad picks, how many high WRs did they take before they gave up, difference is Belichick usually sets himself up with numerous picks & hes WAY BETTER at developing players than the Jets have been. He also knows when to get rid of them before they fall off a cliff (Revis & Harris), or if they demand too much money (no way do the Cheaters give Mo Wilkerson 86 million), hell, they traded Chandler Jones who would be more useful on the Jets this year than Mo.

So Macc made some mistakes (trying to fix the secondary in one fell swoop), but I like some of his picks, and the jury is still out on a few. Hopefully we trade Sheldon and get another pick this year, a really good future RB could drop that he can target. We'll see after 2 more drafts if we can find a QB & develope some youngsters. 

Archived