Chan retires, 5 coaches fired.

southtown24th

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Kacy Rogers survives the dusting I wanted a complete house cleaning. 

Woody Johnson wake the hell up. 

So  you wanted a top notch DC to come in here and get us 6 wins and cost us a chance at Darnold? We need to lose games. Rodgers gives us the best chance to lose games. That is why he is staying. TANK TANK TANK!!!

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

So  you wanted a top notch DC to come in here and get us 6 wins and cost us a chance at Darnold? We need to lose games. Rodgers gives us the best chance to lose games. That is why he is staying. TANK TANK TANK!!!

Whatever. 

Expect nothing from the NY Jets and never be disappointed. 

Just now, loluchka80 said:

did people expect bowles to fire himself?

To avoid embarrassing the Jets franchise further, Bowles should have embraced the Japanese tradition of Seppuku.  Figuratively, of course.  Unless he's a stickler for accuracy.  Either way is fine with me.

McCoy can potentially step in at HC when Bowles gets canned mid-season.

He's a terrific offensive mind and shouldn't have been fired in SD. That team lose their #1 WR, #1RB, #2RB, #3RB, #1CB and 40% of the offensive line. 

6 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

Who was the DL coach under Rex last few years? He was very good and I thought did a great job with Snacks and young Mo and Sheldon, amongst others.

Yes, thinking the same. Karl Dunbar, he got blindsided by Rex late and ended up taking a college job. He is well-respected and did a good job here. Would be my first call.

Archived