Deshaun Watson "Wouldn't Mind" getting drafted by Jets

Freemanm

4 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

INT. conference room. UNITEDWHOFANS and his coworkers, TOM, TERRI, and PHIL are discussing the rollout of a new product.

TOM: I don't love this ad campaign. It doesn't tell you anything about the product. We need to stop beating around the bush.

UNITEDWHOFANS: I do not comprehend, Thomas. There is no bush here, for we are indoors.

PHIL: He just means we should be more direct.

UNITEDWHOFANS: Thank you, Philip. This phrasing is much more sensible. Prithee, Thomas, speak more clearly.

TERRI: What if we split the ads and do a funny spot for TV and an informational spot for print media? That's the best of both worlds.

UNITEDWHOFANS: Theresa, there is but one world on which we exist: earth. 

TOM: Damn it, Whofans, will you cut it out and keep your eye on the ball?

UNITEDWHOFANS: I see no ball, nor do I believe that staring at said ball, were it to be produced, would materially assist our efforts.

PHIL: Guys, I know tensions are high, but let's just bite the bullet and get through this meeting.

UNITEDWHOFANS: I fear, Philip, that biting a bullet might damage my teeth, and in any event your possession of ammunition would contravene our corporate policy about weapons in the office.

TERRI: Seriously, Whofans, you have to stop. This isn't rocket science.

UNITEDWHOFANS: Finally, Theresa, we are in concordance. This company is an advertising agency, and engaging in rocket science would thus be equal parts frustrating and fruitless for us.

TOM, PHIL, TERRI: [commit suicide]

63ab4750-a28b-11e3-938b-0d354453d0c7_Osc

20 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

INT. conference room. UNITEDWHOFANS and his coworkers, TOM, TERRI, and PHIL are discussing the rollout of a new product.

TOM: I don't love this ad campaign. It doesn't tell you anything about the product. We need to stop beating around the bush.

UNITEDWHOFANS: I do not comprehend, Thomas. There is no bush here, for we are indoors.

UNITEDWHOFANS: Thank you, Philip. This phrasing is much more sensible. Prithee, Thomas, speak more clearly.

TERRI: What if we split the ads and do a funny spot for TV and an informational spot for print media? That's the best of both worlds.

UNITEDWHOFANS: I see no ball, nor do I believe that staring at said ball, were it to be produced, would materially assist our efforts.

PHIL: Guys, I know tensions are high, but let's just bite the bullet and get through this meeting.

UNITEDWHOFANS: I fear, Philip, that biting a bullet might damage my teeth, and in any event your possession of ammunition would contravene our corporate policy about weapons in the office.

UNITEDWHOFANS: Finally, Theresa, we are in concordance. This company is an advertising agency, and engaging in rocket science would thus be equal parts frustrating and fruitless for us.

Incredible.

31 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

You are Royal Crown to T0mShane's Coca Cola.

I don't quite understand how anyone would be opposed to the Jets drafting ANY QB who would automatically be considered the best QB on the team and a likely day 1 starter, regardless of how low the bar is currently set.  If there is a QB with a top 10 draft grade available when the Jets pick comes up and they don't take him, I will not be happy. 

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

Image result for CRAZY OVATION GIF

So much yesses

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Reminds me of MST3K "Prince of Space"

"Empirical data suggests the accuracy of my earlier contention that your weapons against me are without merit!"

Funny

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

This post is everything 

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Dying.

7 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

I don't quite understand how anyone would be opposed to the Jets drafting ANY QB who would automatically be considered the best QB on the team and a likely day 1 starter, regardless of how low the bar is currently set.  If there is a QB with a top 10 draft grade available when the Jets pick comes up and they don't take him, I will not be happy. 

But,  will you make a post that describes just how unhappy you'll be??   ? 

9 hours ago, dbatesman said:

1j7sg4rqx2by.png

Archived