^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lupz27 said:

As happy as I am about getting the 2nd best player in the draft I just got a little sad not landing Mahomes, Chiefs gonna ball with dat dude.

..in 2019...maybe.  Meanwhile Adams should be a great player this season.  Should...

I can understand the disappointment of Jet fans regarding the offense but let's be serious here, the draft is far from over we have high picks @ 2 & 3, plus there was no way we were fixing this team in just this draft.

Honestly, if Reuben Foster drops to us in the 2nd round I wouldn't mind finishing this defense. Especially if we can trade Sheldon. Williams, Mo, Foster, Lee, Jenkins, Adams. Nice young talent on defense. Once you get your QB, you can find offensive players much easier in free agency & the Jets will have a sh*t ton of money in 2018.

Especially with a Sheldon, Harris, Pryor, and probably Decker gone. We drafted a guy that some football people rated as the best/safest pick in the draft who nobody thought we would even have a chance at! Chill Jet fans. Trust in the process of building for the departure of Brady & BB.

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

BPA now:

Charlton
Njoku
Foster
Ramczyk
Cook
McKinley
Robinson

Maybe 2-3 of them slide to 2nd round.  Plus a few more that will be value picks.  We'll get a shot at a good player at 39.

Depends who's Big Board this is. My favourite 2 players aren't in this list.

Archived