^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

******* Bears screwed up the trade back.

We had two significant trade backs happen after us so this is ALL on the jets.  As i said, this time next year we are going to rue not getting draft capital when we had a great chance.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We had two significant trade backs happen after us so this is ALL on the jets.  As i said, this time next year we are going to rue not getting draft capital when we had a great chance.

Who says there was any good offer to trade back? 

22 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

We have 6 first round picks on the defense, and none on the offense. Then we wonder why the offense is terrible....

And the defense sucks too!!  I mean seriously, WHY does the defense suck?  Can anyone explain this to me?

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I hear you dude....but you don't know what the offers were.  If they loved Jamal Adams, you have to BLOW the GM away with an offer.  If the rumor was true, the Browns didn't want to give us their 1st 2nd round pick, they wanted to give us the 2nd one, and then a 5th.  That wouldn't be enough to move down, considering what the friggin 49er's got to move down one spot. 

Just now, Lupz27 said:

King gonna go in 1st, Fibu?  Jones not playing this year, Conley I'd gamble on, but the Jets won't.

Not a single OL taken yet.  That seems impossible but there it is.  Ramzcyk, Lamp, Robinson, Bolles.  Then add Howard, Njoku and Engram.  Any one of those guys could plug in. 

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

I hear you dude....but you don't know what the offers were.  If they loved Jamal Adams, you have to BLOW the GM away with an offer.  If the rumor was true, the Browns didn't want to give us their 1st 2nd round pick, they wanted to give us the 2nd one, and then a 5th.  That wouldn't be enough to move down, considering what the friggin 49er's got to move down one spot. 

Buffalo got 27 a 3rd rounder and a 1st never year for trading 10.  We would have at least gotten that.  Adams has to be a LOT better than who the bills get at 27 ands their 3rd this year.  There is lots of db and cb value late in the 1st

20 picks until us in round 2, my Top 20 Players I'd like at #39 ....

1. D Cook RB
  2. R Foster LB
  3. D Njoku TE
  4. E Engram TE
  5. R Ramcyck OL
  6. C Robinson OL
  7. F Lamp OL
  8. G Bolles OL
  9. K King CB
  10. C Awuzie CB
  11. T White CB
  12. Q Wilson CB
  13. C Samuel WR
  14. C Godwin WR
  15. P Elfien C
  16. Z Jones WR
  17. C Tankersley CB
  18. J Davis ILB
  19. A Kamara RB
  20. D Kizer QB

29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Loser DB coach who just spent a year getting sh*t upon by every player in his locker room drafts a DB at #6 because it's the only thing he knows. And the dope GM-in-title-only does it because he's a gutless tool with no concept of team-building. 

22 minutes ago, Lray said:

In fairness, do you not think it was a genuine BAP call? I'm not delighted with the pick by any means but for your own mental stability is it not better to look on the slightly brighter or less dim side here?

Have you not met Shane until this moment? 

Archived