^^^The official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread^^^

InstantClassic

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

OJ Howard such a elite prospect lol, maybe Andrew Luck can make him look like the stud some think he is if they decide to actually get Luck some help for once.

Wait!! I thought Andrew Luck is a franchise QB who can win with anyone?! Now these guys need help???

Loser DB coach who just spent a year getting sh*t upon by every player in his locker room drafts a DB at #6 because it's the only thing he knows. And the dope GM-in-title-only does it because he's a gutless tool with no concept of team-building. 

Just now, phill1c said:

Wait!! I thought Andrew Luck is a franchise QB who can win with anyone?! Now these guys need help???

No, elite TE's need elite QB's that's my point.  There is no Gronk without Brady, can't name one TE that is a difference maker without a stud QB ever, same would be true for Howard, and that's why the Jets could never draft him, the Colts on the other hand with an elite QB can use Howard, and Luck can help him reach his potential.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Loser DB coach who just spent a year getting sh*t upon by every player in his locker room drafts a DB at #6 because it's the only thing he knows. And the dope GM-in-title-only does it because he's a gutless tool with no concept of team-building. 

It's the rex philosophy. You're a super coach at something so you need to invest heavy resources into it.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

No, elite TE's need elite QB's that's my point.  There is no Gronk without Brady, can't name one TE that is a difference maker without a stud QB ever, same would be true for Howard, and that's why the Jets could never draft him, the Colts on the other hand with an elite QB can use Howard, and Luck can help him reach his potential.

Howard and Doyle, that would be a sick TE duo

Edit: too bad lol

29 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm still personally not a fan, but Mahomes went to the absolute PERFECT spot for him to develop.

And now Chiefs fans can look forward to a day when they don't have a noodle arm at QB who is afraid to take risks.  Mahomes is pretty much the exact opposite of Alex Smith in so many ways. 

Archived