I love both picks!!!

HessStation

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't mind the players we got, I'm perplexed by the inability to trade Sheldon, Calvin or back a few spots when every team around us is moving back.

Have you considered the possibility Pryor is untradeable because he is awful? And a team that wants to give him a try, if there is one, believes he'll be cut in training camp?

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I don't mind the players we got, I'm perplexed by the inability to trade Sheldon, Calvin or back a few spots when every team around us is moving back.

That's a great point and would actually be my biggest gripe about taking Maye there. 

Have some ******* balls and move around the board a little then take him.

but whatevs 

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

Have you considered the possibility Pryor is untradeable because he is awful? And a team that wants to give him a try, if there is one, believes he'll be cut in training camp?

Pryor is the least give s **** part of that post.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I'm not surprised. Sheldon is a cancer and Pryor just sucks and nobody wants either of our headaches.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

The jets had to improve both the free and strong safety position.you can bet that calvin is finished with the jets.

I understand the sarcasm, and we might regret passing on Cook.  But I loved the Adams pick and Maye is a good second round safety.  We got two day one starters.  For a team in rebuilding mode, I'm good with it.  Whatever coach we have in the future and defensive system we run, I'm confident both of these players will start and be productive regardless.  

Archived