### Jets \ Dolphins Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CanadaSteve said:

The way he's playing, that is about where he should go....

That's what I meant, yeah. People rooting for the Jets to lose to get a guy that has a ton of question marks.

Hey hopefully Darnold is our next QB, we need one. Hopefully he wins multiple Super Bowls here. But I will never root for the Jets to lose when it doesn't guarantee anything.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The Jets will save a lot of money when they draft Sam Darnold with the 17th overall pick.

I wish.  But you know how this works.....by the time April rolls around, Agent Hype Fever will be in full force, every team in the NFL will be drooling over the kid, he'll go #1 or #2 and we'll be out of the running because our idiot QB will be dumb enough to beat the other teams who are desperate for a franchise QB and thus can trade up while we can't.

SAR I

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

That's what I meant, yeah. People rooting for the Jets to lose to get a guy that has a ton of question marks.

Hey hopefully Darnold is our next QB, we need one. Hopefully he wins multiple Super Bowls here. But I will never root for the Jets to lose when it doesn't guarantee anything.

Neither will I ......

I would be quite happy with Luke Falk as a consolation prize!

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I have enjoyed how each week the tank crowd gives the jets more wins in their season finish. Used to be “going 0-16 broooo, can’t find a win in this schedule!!” To maybe one win to two wins being a fluke now we are up to 6 wins. Maybe the tank crowd should just admit they are wrong and misread the team

We definitely were wrong, who wouldn't admit it?

But we are improved in the wrong position-  quarterback.  Old man McCown is exactly the wrong player in the wrong position at the wrong time.  He's killing us for the next 5 years.  Typical Jets.  Best QB we've had since Sanchez, just good enough to play us out of Rozen, Darnold, etc.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

I wish.  But you know how this works.....by the time April rolls around, Agent Hype Fever will be in full force, every team in the NFL will be drooling over the kid, he'll go #1 or #2 and we'll be out of the running because our idiot QB will be dumb enough to beat the other teams who are desperate for a franchise QB and thus can trade up while we can't.

SAR I

GOOD!

Let some other team have yet another USC QB that looks 'great' in college who flunks out in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Kessler about to start? Wtf is wrong with the Browns. Hue is a f'n mess. Just stick with the kid. 

Hue’s getting fired. They have zero NFL caliber receivers and no running game. Kizer needed at least a year on the bench, but he’s still better than Hogan or Kessler. 

Archived