### Jets \ Dolphins Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jetster said:

Us positive fans were right. The negative fans were wrong. Life's short, enjoy every moment. Adams & Maye will be fun to watch. 80 million, 3 picks in the top 60, things are looking up.

Yeah. Give Macc a second chance at spending a ton of money only to miss the playoffs again. Sounds like a good idea!

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

No they are not. They are going to give up some plays obviously but this year and last year are very different. I remember 50 yard bombs over the middle a regularity last year. 

Coming in to todays' game, the Jets defense had allowed one pass play of over 40 yards this season, and that was a dumpoff to Duke Johnson against Cleveland the he had roughly 38 yards of YAC.

The secondary is vastly improved.

2 minutes ago, BigO said:

No they are playing the sh*thead Fins. 

we keep hearing that every time they look good....and it might be true...but they keep looking good no matter who they are playing lately? makes u start to wonder......is everyone we play that bad or are we actually not as bad as everyone said? I think the answer is obvious?

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Us positive fans were right. The negative fans were wrong. Life's short, enjoy every moment. Adams & Maye will be fun to watch. 80 million, 3 picks in the top 60, things are looking up.

I like how this post suggests that the Jets being mediocre is justified by the fact that North Korea will probably nuke us before the draft takes place anyway.

Just now, jetspenguin said:

we keep hearing that every time they look good....and it might be true...but they keep looking good no matter who they are playing lately? makes u start to wonder......is everyone we play that bad or are we actually not as bad as everyone said? I think the answer is obvious?

Tom Brady threw for 220 yards against the "terrible" secondary.

Miami has a fortune in Tannyhill, Suh, and a bunch of other Jags. Jets other than QB right now, are incredibly young. Our future can be bright if Macc learned something from his 1st foray into free agency with a pocket full of money.

I don't care what anybody says, McCown is a lot of fun to watch for an old guy who's been around the league. If you ever went in the Hall of Fame he would certainly go as a jet he must be loving life right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, jetspenguin said:

They are mediocre at best. The entire league is at a low right now. Just a few teams that stand out. I wouldn’t get too excited but it’s light years better than last year’s fiasco so that’s a positive in the right direction. Still not pleased with Mac’s moves. 

1 minute ago, RESNewYork said:

A good play by the offense, praise for Morton.

A bad play by the offense, blame it on Bowles.

When the offense AND defense get conservative at the same time (like last week) it clearly isn't the coordinators - just don't want them to play conservative...

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I like how this post suggests that the Jets being mediocre is justified by the fact that North Korea will probably nuke us before the draft takes place anyway.

Hopefully they target and nuke Mar A Largo while there’s a golf tournament in play ?

Archived