****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I tried watching Stranger Things but it was too self-conscious for me. Like how Spielberg would cast the same looking kids in all his movies. Completely took me out of it

I hope he makes another Jurrasic Park and the dinos eat the kids. I’d pay to see that. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That’s a terrible call.

Ridiculous & how come they didn't discuss it & pick up the flag like they did for the Pats on the hit to Robbie Anderson? F*cking NFL has turned football into pussyball. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

It was a coverage sack that he only got when Ryan stepped out of the pocket and into the area where Mo was dancing with the lineman. 

So he was supposed to just sit back and not try to get to the qb, yes it was a coverage sack but Mo kept pushing. How about giving some credit rather then 100% of the hate

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

Anderson will be a decent WR when we get a legit QB. McCown can’t utilize him. Even though he just did on that TD. Many times he is late or never sees him open

We obviously need a legit QB. But I think McCown has hit him on some nice deep balls multiple times this season. With that said, I agree, a better QB would hit him more often.

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Ridiculous & how come they didn't discuss it & pick up the flag like they did for the Pats on the hit to Robbie Anderson? F*cking NFL has turned football into pussyball. 

the sad part is it changes week to week and we get fed in the a week to week with different interpretations. The nfl wants to know why viewership is down....look directly at the f'ed up calls deciding games

50 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

I agree, I dont like roofs in football either. They spent a billion dollars on a stadium that is not worth a billion dollars. What does money have to do with it? Check your PSL and beer prices.

It's an 85k seat stadium built here in NJ it's what the market will bear. I don't care about the money.

8 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

HOLY **** NFL.

This is a CONTACT ******* SPORT!

They need the Falcons to survive today, Falcons are considered RELEVANT compared to the 2017 rebuilding Jets. I'm really trying hard to not turn my back on the NFL, it's really, really hard to stick with this league.

1 minute ago, rammagen said:

So he was supposed to just sit back and not try to get to the qb, yes it was a coverage sack but Mo kept pushing. How about giving some credit rather then 100% of the hate

Thank you!!!

Jets fans are INSANE, now the sacks don't count unless they are against an elite QB who was tracked down from the side... :) 

5 minutes ago, rammagen said:

He was just sitting back and not trying to get the QB. It’s not hate. It’s just simple observation. Mo barely had to do anything to get that sack. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Thank you!!!

Jets fans are INSANE, now the sacks don't count unless they are against an elite QB who was tracked down from the side... :) 

I'm happy he had the sack, and it counts, it's just sad for a guy that is paid to have a lot more and be more of a factor that this is first or one of his first sacks of the year in game 8.  but yay! sack.

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They just called a roughing the passer in the Colts/Bengals game because the Bengals player landed on the QB with the "full weight of his body." 

1. Ticket-selling player suffers grievous injury.

2. Refs, League bungle response to injury-causing event.

3. League spends next three weeks throwing flags at plays that even remotely remind anyone of 1.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They just called a roughing the passer in the Colts/Bengals game because the Bengals player landed on the QB with the "full weight of his body." 

Yeah, but it's the Bengals. He probably speared the QB with his erection. That's a personal foul, if you ask me.

Gronk pass interference call, non-call on Anderson hit, ASJ touchdown overturn, no intentional grounding call, defenseless receiver call. These aren't close calls, these are OBVIOUS calls. Either the refs are trying to influence the game, or they're just incompetent.

Either way, games where the refs decide the winner are unwatchable. I'd rather watch a high school game at this point.

3 minutes ago, ptath2 said:

I'm happy he had the sack, and it counts, it's just sad for a guy that is paid to have a lot more and be more of a factor that this is first or one of his first sacks of the year in game 8.  but yay! sack.

pol2e.jpg

That face you make when you realize that Mo's 1 sack on the season is 1 more than Leonard Williams.

6 minutes ago, ptath2 said:

He's not paid to get sacks. He's not a pass rusher. He's an interior defender. He's paid to be disruptive in general against the run and pass. He's been very average against the run and hasn't generated much pressure at all. He by know means is playing up to his contract but sacks aren't what people should necessarily be looking for.

Archived