****FALCONS V JETS GAME THREAD LARZ IS A FRAUD IT’S 7:38 am

T0mShane

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You guys are gonna blame Jamal Adams for that, but realize that {Googles Falcons Roster} SANU is an elite hall of famer 

In fairness to Addams, he had his man well covered for as long as one can expect. Our phantom pass rush allowed Ryan saunter around back there till Sanu got open 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

In fairness to Addams, he had his man well covered for as long as one can expect. Our phantom pass rush allowed Ryan saunter around back there till Sanu got open 

When you're the #6 pick, you have to be able to cover a go like a blanket for 30-40 seconds.  

10 minutes ago, Jetster said:

OMG! There's your azzhole coach again,lol. He throws when he should be conservative, lol and make sure you get at least the FG there. Horrible, absolutely horrible decision making by Bowles & this coaching staff! Run off center on 1st & 2nd! For Sh*t! OVER & OVER!

I hate Bowles so much I can't tell you guys! Great field position like FIVE TIMES! run-run-pass, run-run-pass, run-run-pass, OMG shoot ME!

is Bowles calling the plays?

56 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

He was just sitting back and not trying to get the QB. It’s not hate. It’s just simple observation. Mo barely had to do anything to get that sack. 

what ever that is like saying the last two games he has not shown up that was a coverage sack but Wilk kept trying to get there. If he was was being lazy a you are implying someone else would have got it

Archived