### Jets \ Panthers Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnTypicalJET said:

Young teams learn and are undisciplined! Duh, they make mistakes. That’s why most people don’t like to play younger guys with little to no experience. Come on guys. Stop trying to make sense of your stupid agendas. It’s common sense. They are young and doing what young players do, compete but make mistakes!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Problem is it's not the young guys committing most of the penalties... It's the likes of Skine, and the rest of the VETS.... But you keep believing that dribble you just wrote.

11 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Who to say he isn’t ? you aren’t behind the scenes . It just dumb to blame Bowles for that flag. like he told Pennel to Rough the passer

Putting the player who literally just put the final nail in the coffin back into the game the very next snap is a prime example of not holding the players accountable. Remember the whole Mo missing team meetings being chalked as "some guys are just late to work" by Todd?

That's why they don't learn. That's why they don't stop committing penalties.  That's why were an undisciplined mess. They don't respect him, they just like him because they can do what they want with zero consequences.  Simply telling multi million dollar athletes "hey, cut that out" isn't discipline.  That's being a f*cking idiot.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Did you watch the game today? 

Overthrown and under thrown balls all game  and the FUMBLE when he should have taken the sack hes an NFL loser nothing changes here. 

So those completely on target Throws to Anderson. Does petty make them? 

Lack of discipline and the non existence of a punt return team lost the Jets this game. This special teams has been a problem for long time.

That falls square of Bowles's shoulders for once again he can't seem to fix these issues...they've been problems since he's been coach.

There's 5 games left for him to save his job. If this team does end up picking in the top 5 and does draft a QB, I see management bringing in an offensive minded coach for you just can't trust Bowles to develop a QB.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Putting the player who literally just put the final nail in the coffin back into the game the very next snap is a prime example of not holding the players accountable. Remember the whole Mo missing team meetings being chalked as "some guys are just late to work" by Todd?

That's why they don't learn. That's why they don't stop committing penalties.  That's why were an undisciplined mess. They don't respect him, they just like him because they can do what they want with zero consequences.

The game was over . What does he proved by humiliating a young player who made a mistake . I’m over it bro if u blame Bowles fine .  

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

The game was over . What does he proved by humiliating a young player who made a mistake . I’m over it bro if u blame Bowles fine .  

That those penalties are absolutely inexcusable and if you can't play with discipline, you aren't going to play at all?

Pretty much a Pop Warner coach-level concept.

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets are the 2nd most PENALIZED team in the NFL thats on the head coach NO DISCIPLINE and his stubbornness in stay with Josh McCown 

Black Monday cant come soon enough i hope he's FIRED. 

Yea but how do you explain the jets being one of the least penalized teams in Bowles first 2 years? I think a lot of this year has to do with youth on the team. 

6 minutes ago, billo83 said:

They weren't robbed a TD, ASK bobbled it. Do you think it's just coincenidence the Jets are outscored by a million points in the 4th quarter?

I'm not a Bowels fan but Im trying to be fair here. He had nothing to do with McCowns' fumble and the punt return for a TD. 

The game was over . What does he proved by humiliating a young player who made a mistake . I’m over it bro if u blame Bowles fine .

It proves he holds everyone accountable... And who said you have to humiliate someone to get a point across. The game wasn't over, the pass was incomplete, and a chance for us to have more time for the offense... 

3 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

so I'm curious, with McLendon out, who plays NT?

Mo? Leo? Ealy? Any of the versatile D Lineman we're supposed to have?

The game's over after the penalty.  Pull him and have one of those guys play.  It's not like they are going to somehow pull it out.  At that point sending the message is more important.

Reasons I continue to watch the NFL:

-Because sometimes a catch isn't a catch. Suspense!

-Because I prefer my sports to have a 1:1:1 ratio of commercials to stoppages to actual play.

-Because I get to watch millionaires mock the Star Spangled Banner because they're oppressed.

-Because when COPS isn't on, I still get to watch criminals run really fast.

9 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

When a team implodes last year and is now losing games due to penalties. Yeah,  you can put it all on the coach. Those are things that trace back directly to him. 

We are likely drafting a young QB next year has Bowles shown that he is the guy you trust developing a young QB? Has he shown that he can be the guy that help win us games late by making adjustments and having the team play smart? 

Honestly, what has Bowles shown that would lead anyone to hire him if we fired him? 

Dude, I'm not saying Bowles is a good coach but you can't just blame the coach for all the penalties this stupid team commits and then ignore that his previous 2 years the jets were one of the least penalized teams. 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

If you think he doesn’t you don’t get football 

STOP where does a 38 year old PROVEN NFL LOSER take this team?  

If we are a long rebuilding team which I'm ok with shouldn't we see what Petty and Hackenberg have so we can plan for next season. 

GET A CLUE 

15 minutes ago, UnTypicalJET said:

Young teams learn and are undisciplined! Duh, they make mistakes. That’s why most people don’t like to play younger guys with little to no experience. Come on guys. Stop trying to make sense of your stupid agendas. It’s common sense. They are young and doing what young players do, compete but make mistakes!

Dude, get a clue. Toilet Bowles teams have been undisciplined from day 1. He lost the locker room last year. Was that a young team? Was it a young team that played flat against a team with nothing to play for with the playoffs on the line? It's an agenda to want an incompetent HC to be fired? Unreal

When a team implodes last year and is now losing games due to penalties. Yeah,  you can put it all on the coach. Those are things that trace back directly to him. 
 We are likely drafting a young QB next year has Bowles shown that he is the guy you trust developing a young QB? Has he shown that he can be the guy that help win us games late by making adjustments and having the team play smart? 

Honestly, what has Bowles shown that would lead anyone to hire him if we fired him? 

Let him go... you’ll see! For some reason you think the league is oblivious to the mountains he’s had to climb to even be competitive. He will have suitors, I’d bet on it. Everyone fired from NY has gotten jobs. I wonder why? Lol, he will move on and you’ll be here typing about the next coach.

Couple thoughts

Jets special teams have been an utter disaster since Westhoff left. The Jets return game is absolutely abysmal and has been for quite a while now. Inexcusable

The Panthers scored on punt return and defense today. When was the last time the Jets did either?

Just now, Matt39 said:

Couple thoughts

Jets special teams have been an utter disaster since Westhoff left. The Jets return game is absolutely abysmal and has been for quite a while now. Inexcusable

The Panthers scored on punt return and defense today. When was the last time the Jets did either?

Wait a damn minute we have Jojo Natson and recently resigned the Lucky dude WE GOT THIS 

13 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I'm not a Bowels fan but Im trying to be fair here. He had nothing to do with McCowns' fumble and the punt return for a TD. 

Yes, that's true. But I saw no urgency in this team with 2 scores behind.  Handoffs???? Walking to the line, huddling,  etc. Does this guy understand what the hurry up is? Is it any coincidence that the Jets are outscored by a million in the 4th?

11 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Dude, I'm not saying Bowles is a good coach but you can't just blame the coach for all the penalties this stupid team commits and then ignore that his previous 2 years the jets were one of the least penalized teams. 

what the fck? Of course you can. That's like saying it's not the GM's fault the roster sucks... IT'S HIS JOB TO RUN THE TEAM... in NE - you get a dumb penalty - you're inactive next week. You know what happens? People stop getting dumb penalties.

Archived