80's Engagement Party Mafia [Sign Ups]

Nolder

To celebrate our pal @Jetsfan80's engagement to an actual in real life human female we are going to have a Mafia party! This is going to be a Lovers Mafia so everyone will be assigned a partner and a QT as well as a role. When your partner dies you will have a limited amount of time before you die as well from grief. But let's not worry about that right now, this is a party after all! Get drunk! Have fun!

Players

1. 80

2. Lizard King

3. Crusher

4. Jif

5. Spoot

6. JC

7. Nyn

8. Dice

9. Pac

10. CTM (as long as game starts next week)

11. Kaylee

12. AVM

Rules

1) Everyone will have a Lover. Your Lover is not guaranteed to be the same alignment as you. You may use any power you have on your Lover and you may try to get your Lover killed or Lynched, if you want.

2) Everyone will have a Lover QT in addition to any other QTs your role may permit. Do NOT share from your Lover QT ever, even with your Lovers permission. They will be released at the end of the game.

3) This will be a regular mafia game. No cults or anything cute like that.

4) I am leaning towards a Deadline style game but consider this TBD. If you have an opinion on Deadline or Hammer (or Hybrid) comment below.

5) You may vote for No  Lynch and you may self vote.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I'd like to see a hammer game. I'm sick of the deadline games where everyone just talks in circles for 90% of the time until the deadline comes up.

Point taken. Any other opinions?

27 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I'd like to see a hammer game. I'm sick of the deadline games where everyone just talks in circles for 90% of the time until the deadline comes up.

I think a game where everyone waits for a moneyshot that never happens would match the theme perfectly.  

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Also I’m 100% corporate now. Only do personal stuff online at home.

And thus, the wear and tear on the toilets at Ape's place of work is reduced by 75%.

And there was much rejoicing from the janitors.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

I don't even know how to respond to this, so I wont.

How was your Christmas fleabag?

It was perfect. My son’s first, my daughter in the prime of believing in ol’ Saint Nick ... can’t beat it! Yours?

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

As long as it ends up in @Pac butt and he dies. Twice.

Try to leave real life out of it.

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It was perfect. My son’s first, my daughter in the prime of believing in ol’ Saint Nick ... can’t beat it! Yours?

Try to leave real life out of it.

Sounds great. Not bad aside from a nasty cold I had at the time. I got a new bottle of Johnny Walker Double Black which I'd never tried before.

It's pretty good. Not Blue Label but still pretty good.

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Sounds great. Not bad aside from a nasty cold I had at the time. I got a new bottle of Johnny Walker Double Black which I'd never tried before.

It's pretty good. Not Blue Label but still pretty good.

Double Black is solid. I got a nice bottle of Blanton’s for myself. Also a rowing machine. :)

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Double Black is solid. I got a nice bottle of Blanton’s for myself. Also a rowing machine. :)

What is a rowing machine?

8 minutes ago, Lily said:

I'd love to but I just don't have the time. Sorry. 

Do you want dead thread if this starts?

Archived