Maxman - can you add a "This!" icon to the buttons?

TuscanyTile2

Maybe even to replace "Thanks" (which seems like it doesn't get used all that much).

Also, do you have a way to check the database to give us stats on usage of the buttons?  I'm interested to see how many butt-fumbles there are and maybe which are the top butt-fumble posts.

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

Can we get rid of all that stuff? I get the appeal for HS kids but who takes them cereal? 

I feel like the heart, the thanks and the green arrow up can probably be consolidated into 1 button.  The butt fumble stays though!  :)

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I feel like the heart, the thanks and the green arrow up can probably be consolidated into 1 button.  The butt fumble stays though!  :)

Agree about the 'thanks' being sort of redundant.  'This!' could replace that.  And instead of the heart, maybe a 'POTW' status indicator to essentially vote on its worthiness?

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

Agree about the 'thanks' being sort of redundant.  'This!' could replace that.  And instead of the heart, maybe a 'POTW' status indicator to essentially vote on its worthiness?

Actually I think this is a terrific idea, though I think the trophy icon - which never really matched the word "Thanks" anyway - would make more sense as POTW,.

Then maybe change either upvote or the like heart to "This!" (though they're pretty much synonymous & I don't feel strongly about any).

16 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Actually I think this is a terrific idea, though I think the trophy icon - which never really matched the word "Thanks" anyway - would make more sense as POTW,.

Then maybe change either upvote or the like heart to "This!" (though they're pretty much synonymous & I don't feel strongly about any).

You guys are on to something here, I like that idea.

6 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Since we are always talking about the future. This button 

CB54546B-6874-4043-AA2C-085E486AE9DE.jpeg

I really like this idea! 

Let's make all these buttons Jets-centric.  Maybe we can even make the like button the Joe Namath icon of him running off the field after SB III with his finger wagging in the air (#1).

Joe Namath Finger Wag.jpg

Also, I found a good icon pic for flagging a post:

Jets Fan Flag Marcus Peters Chiefs.jpg

5 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

How about a top 10 buttfumble post list (league table) for the week, and the same for most up voted posts of the week?

I'd also be interested to know if any post has received all 7 types of feedback (all 7 icons).  

Archived