Tyrod to the Browns

bla bla bla

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great move for the Browns.  They're going to all of a sudden be loaded with talent and now have a nice bridge gap QB to their future who can actually lead a team to the playoffs and make them at least competitive. 

Just now, JiF said:

Great move for the Browns.  They're going to all of a sudden be loaded with talent and now have a nice bridge gap QB to their future who can actually lead a team to the playoffs and make them at least competitive. 

Massive overpay IMO for Taylor. Especially with their cap space

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Division rivals are trading away players, not getting them. For things that are not guaranteed

For chances to make this draft what they want it to be. We sit at 6. A nice, but not perfect spot to get what we need. I don't want to miss out on a legitimate chance at a franchise quarterback in what feels like forever.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

What do I have to be calm about? The Bills are going to move up and it’s quite F-n obvious. That’s not okay when we know we aren’t getting Cousins. We have to make the move now or never.

Dude, Mac's got this.  He's shown his ability to maneuver around and attract FA's and make good picks  What could go wrong? Relax. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

McCarron?

You know, I have learned to find the brilliance in your posting. I once hated reading what you wrote. Now I enjoy it and legitimately find the gold in it. But sometimes, sometimes I just don't know when you are being earnest or if you flipped the switch to the troll side. And that, my friend, kills my soul. 

Take it easy.  6 good QBs in the draft.  We pick 6.  We'll absolutely get one.  

Not to mention at least Barkley taking up one of the top picks.  Plus a couple decent FA QBs in play.

We'll still likely get the 3rd or 4th drafted QB.

Just now, pointman said:

You know, I have learned to find the brilliance in your posting. I once hated reading what you wrote. Now I enjoy it and legitimately find the gold in it. But sometimes, sometimes I just don't know when you are being earnest or if you flipped the switch to the troll side. And that, my friend, kills my soul. 

What? McCarron is the best QB on the market after Cousins, IMO.

Archived