Tyrod to the Browns

bla bla bla

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Bills just made the playoffs, barely, for the first time in 20 years. I never thought they would turn the team over to a rookie. Plus after these trades the Browns are all in for next year. There is no way they trade back to the 20's and miss out on adding 2 premium players. I also can't see the Giants or Colts dropping back that far either. I think the Bills have realized that as well.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

A third round pick. Combine the bad playoff performance with the fact that the Bills were probably going to let him go anyway.

What does that have to do with cap space?  

And a 3rd round pick for a QB who has a winning record in Buffalo and just led a sh*tty Bills to team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years, doesnt seem that steep to me when you have a sh*t ton of draft picks.  

They have weapons, Tyrod is efficient which is all they need.  Kizer lost 90% of those games for them and that's something Taylor doesnt do.

I was at that game in Jax.  Him and Bortles were both terrible.  The wind was insane and that D is nasty and the Bills offense sucks.

Just now, JiF said:

What does that have to do with cap space?  

And a 3rd round pick for a QB who has a winning record in Buffalo and just led a sh*tty Bills to team to the playoffs for the first time in 20 years, doesnt seem that steep to me when you have a sh*t ton of draft picks.  

They have weapons, Tyrod is efficient which is all they need.  Kizer lost 90% of those games for them and that's something Taylor doesnt do.

I was at that game in Jax.  Him and Bortles were both terrible.  The wind was insane and that D is nasty and the Bills offense sucks.

The Bills were probably going to let him go. The Browns could have just waited and then paid for him. Instead they waste a 3rd round pick. 

25 minutes ago, pointman said:

What happened to this qb draft class being legendary? Either that was overstated.. or the Browns are being the Browns and once again, messing up. 

Tyrod is keeping the seat warm for Darnold.  Darnold is 20 years old.  You're smoking something if you think Tyrod Taylor is going to stop the Browns from taking a QB.

6 minutes ago, pointman said:

You know, I have learned to find the brilliance in your posting. I once hated reading what you wrote. Now I enjoy it and legitimately find the gold in it. But sometimes, sometimes I just don't know when you are being earnest or if you flipped the switch to the troll side. And that, my friend, kills my soul. 

You're a Jet Fan, you lost your soul long ago.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

The Bills were probably going to let him go. The Browns could have just waited and then paid for him. Instead they waste a 3rd round pick. 

Maybe there were going to sign him.  Maybe the Browns felt he could afford a 3rd to ensure they got the guy they wanted because they have a ton of picks and cap space. 

1 minute ago, detectivekimble said:

Tyrod is keeping the seat warm for Darnold.  Darnold is 20 years old.  You're smoking something if you think Tyrod Taylor is going to stop the Browns from taking a QB.

Its the BROWNS. The team named after a synonym for feces. They will mess it up. Perennial losers, the Browns and the Bills. 

Just now, JiF said:

Maybe there were going to sign him.  Maybe the Browns felt he could afford a 3rd to ensure they got the guy they wanted because they have a ton of picks and cap space. 

I would rather spend the money than waste the draft pick. Especially one in rounds 1-3. IMO, the Browns kind of bid against themselves.

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

What if they do? If we get a QB in FA or via a trade it means nothing to us

Cousins to Minnesota seems to be a done deal as reported by several insiders. We need to trade up now or Bills will jump to #3. Why would Cousins pick the Jets - he isn’t all about the money. Would you pick the Jets when the Vikings offer similar money? He has studied the team’s rosters by now and will pick the best situation for him to be successful. Receivers, defense, running backs - all Vikings. I hope the Broncos make a run as that would be better for us.

The Browns will take a QB with one of their 1ST'S. Guaranteed. The Bills may move up but they will have to pay through the nose to do it. Now that Tyrod is gone teams will want Both 1ST'S plus more. I think Buffalo goes FA before they trade those 2 1st's. They may trade for Foles but the same thing will apply. Is Foles worth one of those 1st's plus more? I don't know if I would do it but the Bills just might.

1 minute ago, Greensleeves said:

Cousins to Minnesota seems to be a done deal as reported by several insiders. We need to trade up now or Bills will jump to #3. Why would Cousins pick the Jets - he isn’t all about the money. Would you pick the Jets when the Vikings offer similar money? He has studied the team’s rosters by now and will pick the best situation for him to be successful. Receivers, defense, running backs - all Vikings. I hope the Broncos make a run as that would be better for us.

Case Keenum is the next option down. It's not Kirk or bust

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The Jets have every bit the ammo to move up as Buffalo(or anyone else that isn't Cleveland) does.  It will be interesting to see how everything unfolds.

They actually have to use that ammo to move up though!! Idk if Mac will do it quick enough.

Archived