Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Back on topic:

I found another concept that was based around the Salfino info.  Much more realistic concept and, once again, I touched it up based on what we've heard. 

I like how this one looks.  Mix of Green, White, and Gray:

IMG_20190221_170430-01-01.thumb.jpeg.c1bf1891fc487f7d0545cc04448d1aa0.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

20 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Back on topic:

I found another concept that was based around the Salfino info.  Much more realistic concept and, once again, I touched it up based on what we've heard. 

Just posting to get to 100

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, slats said:

Not sure why "genius" is in quotes, but okay. 

No, your posts weren't much different in content, in either screenname, until you decided to go full troll as a fan of a team picking one spot behind the Jets. Bravo. This is not a trolling thread, at least not in this way. This is a discussion of the Jets' uniforms, not the Raiders'. I'm unlocking this. If you continue to troll here, both your accounts will be indefinitely banned. 

Thanks. 

Fashion Trolling is in. 

4 hours ago, Redcloud820 said:

Now that's funny..what team has been  the League 59 years... has overall losing record..... has only appeared in one Super Bowl... and doesn't have a fan base outside of Queens New York..lol I'll give you a few minutes I know that's a HARD question lol

What are you doing here????  The thug fan base if there was ever one.  Trash and low class, kids in SoCal can’t even wear your colors because it’s affiliation with gang members...classic “raider fans”.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Back on topic:

Please re-render with white helmets thanks. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Please re-render with white helmets thanks. 

SAR I

As a kid with a big head the white helmets trigger my childhood trauma. My pop warner team had gold helmets but because I had a huge head  I got a new big white one because the gold (normal) Helmets wouldn’t fit my head. 

New is nice, but when the other 50 kids have gold ones it was a little unpleasant waiting until somebodys Dad had a minute to spray paint mine to match the others. Even then it was never a perfect match. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

As a kid with a big head the white helmets trigger my childhood trauma. My pop warner team had gold helmets but because I had a huge head  I got a new big white one because the gold (normal) Helmets wouldn’t fit my head. 

New is nice, but when the other 50 kids have gold ones it was a little unpleasant waiting until somebodys Dad had a minute to spray paint mine to match the others. Even then it was never a perfect match. 

How awful.

Like the time my mother was afraid I’d cut myself whittling a balsa wood Cub Scout racer and arranged for me to earn my badge by carving a bar of soap with a butter knife.

I can’t see a bar of Ivory Soap without reliving the pain. 

SAR I

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

How awful.

Like the time my mother was afraid I’d cut myself whittling a balsa wood Cub Scout racer and arranged for me to earn my badge by carving a bar of soap with a butter knife.

I can’t see a bar of Ivory Soap without reliving the pain. 

SAR I

These stories are the reason I laugh when my kids complain about ANYTHING I do as a parent. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Back on topic:

This one is pretty cool and would fit the bill.  Just hope they dont do the slanted font for the number

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

brought back memories of a kid on my team in peewee that would scuff up his helmet on the concrete to look more menacing

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2019 at 1:56 PM, Mogglez said:

Back on topic:

Terrible... looks like the bucs to me man I hope we can stick with the basic stripes like colts on the uni. And Gunmetal grey always looks good 

• Upvote 1

It's back! I want to see this thread hit 100.

I just hope they work in some gunmetal grey. It's grown on me a lot. But when it comes down to it, if it's the look of what Jamal Adams shared way back last year with green and white, kinda simple, I am cool with that one. 

On 2/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, Jet Nut said:

This one is pretty cool and would fit the bill.  Just hope they dont do the slanted font for the number

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they go in this direction.  The slanted font, much like the slanted Jets under the old logo is supposed to represent the speed of a jet flying through the air.

It's similar in concept to how the American Flag is "backward" on military uniforms....it's to show the movement of the soldiers as charging forward rather than moving back in retreat...so the flag looks like this as if the soldier is moving forward with the wind pushing the flag back....

GettyImages-157609113-576035ae3df78c98dc