Amazon Thursday Night Football Announcing Team

TuscanyTile2

14 hours ago, batman10023 said:

The service you speak about also delivers packages to your door in two days or less.  It’s kinda cool. 

True! I can definitely see the positives for people. Actually, I think my mother might have it based on the amount of packages I see outside when I visit.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty cool option that I wish I had to be honest 

Give me the hyper football heads like mayock or eye candy like olly Landis or comedians like Brian Regan or former stars like Namath 

Kinda sucks getting 1 choice in the era of on demand and streaming 

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s short-sighted to deem this PC. 

Nope.

Talking about women getting jobs most typically held by men is politics now?

Listen guys, since Goodell took over as Commish he has made a concerted effort to bring the sport to a wider audience. That’s why there are international games. It’s also why they’ve begun experimenting with how to ‘package’ the game. Let’s use a simple metaphor: children’s toys can often be the same product, let’s say a YO-YO. Companies take the toys, make a pink version to target girls, a blue version for boys, and a green version for parents that know it’s smarter to buy things that are unisex for hand-me-downs.

This is Capitalism. Most of those who bitch about PC also love them some capitalism. You’d think they could recognize product varition and customer targeting when they see it.

Billion dollar corps don’t do things to change their product in a whim, or to satisfy PC crap. They change after intensive research proves it can be lucrative.

It’s why Coke introduced Diet Coke, even though they already had Tab. There are peoples who sole job is to find profit in data. What you’re all whining about is 100% an example of the NFL repackaging it’s product to add new customers.

YOU clowns made it political. It’s about business.

they have turned entertainment into politics and politics into entertainment. this much should be obvious

On 9/26/2018 at 3:32 PM, NoBowles said:

One small step for a woman, one giant leap for mankind 

There wasn't an "a" in the original Neil Armstrong quote (though there should have been).  I hate snopes by the way but the paragraph below is fine.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/one-small-misstep/

image.png

On 9/26/2018 at 12:48 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Amazon likes to try new things... I'm not sure who the market is for this but it's interesting.

We all think the halftime show during the SB is stupid too, but it works.

Male football die-hands are not the demo the NFL is targeting with anything they do. They know they have that demo locked up regardless. They are trying to add the casual fan, basically.

9 minutes ago, shevys said:

Wow, I gave them a shot, but I have to say they are atrocious. Hannah Storm sounds like she’s reading off a TelePrompTer and Andrea Kramer can’t put two coherent sentences together. Good lord, this is bad. 

Wait till you see who we get for this Sunday on FOX...

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

We all think the halftime show during the SB is stupid too, but it works.

Male football die-hands are not the demo the NFL is targeting with anything they do. They know they have that demo locked up regardless. They are trying to add the casual fan, basically.

i don’t know the facts bear this claim out, or if this is the strategy, whether it is working. NFL is losing steam… a lot of steam...

41 minutes ago, shevys said:

Wow, I gave them a shot, but I have to say they are atrocious. Hannah Storm sounds like she’s reading off a TelePrompTer and Andrea Kramer can’t put two coherent sentences together. Good lord, this is bad. 

I'm turning it on now!

EDIT:

One of the first things they said (referring to Kirk Cousins getting the franchise tag in Washington):

"Those franchise tags are like dating and not marrying"

Cousins fumbles while trying to pass.  Kremer is convinced Cousins' arm was moving forward (it clearly wasn't).  She also says that Cousins "pounds it out" (while trying to convey he's moving his arm forward).

Hannah Storm seems to be doing a halfway decent job so far from what I've heard.  Andrea Kremer is an absolute disaster though.

Archived