Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

1 minute ago, DRJETS said:

But you sure get a kick defending these woman beater. 

Heeeeeeeyooooo! I see what you did there. I get a KICK out of defending the woman beater.

I'm not defending him, but go right ahead and keep saying that I do. I'm just making sure that people acknowledge that there was an instigator who assaulted him first. Again, he was wrong. So was she. 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This happened in February in Cleveland. Which begs the question, why are you in Cleveland in February? And also, why did it take so long to come out? His entire entourage was trying to hold him back but he just had to lay hands on a woman. Not cool. 

Police wouldn't release the video til' now.

16 hours ago, flgreen said:

Good grief, does every thread have to have your attack on Macc in it?

Yeah. People love easy low hanging fruit. In this case fruit that's on the ground. Plus, ripping him and Bowles is always gonna get you upvoters which is pretty lame.

Odds are Kareem Hunt will be back.  Heck, if Joe Mixon is allowed to play in the league then I don't see why Kareem Hunt won't be.  Also, let's not forget Michael Pittman attempted to run over his pregnant wife in 2003 but career continued through 2008.

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/jun/02/sports/sp-newswire2

image.png

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PittMi00.htm

19 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Heeeeeeeyooooo! I see what you did there. I get a KICK out of defending the woman beater.

I'm not defending him, but go right ahead and keep saying that I do. I'm just making sure that people acknowledge that there was an instigator who assaulted him first. Again, he was wrong. So was she. 

You are not defending him but keep insisting it was no big deal.  Saying she was as much fault as him while she was shoved, pushed to the wall clearly showing cuncussion and then to top it up get knocked down to the floor with a kick after being unresponsive crouching down.    Where does it show that she assaulted him first? which second of the video?  The first altercation came at the 11 second when he shoved her hard. 

22 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

Police wouldn't release the video til' now.

Police did not release this video.  TMZ again making sure this incident do not go under the rug.  TMZ just release another video showing the keystone cop giving the girl the go around preventing her from pressing charges, saying basically that it was impossible to get a hand on the video.  

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Odds are Kareem Hunt will be back.  Heck, if Joe Mixon is allowed to play in the league then I don't see why Kareem Hunt won't be.  Also, let's not forget Michael Pittman attempted to run over his pregnant wife in 2003 but career continued through 2008.

image.png

Lets not forget the NFL were under very lower and difference standard like some fans here in the forum back in 2003.  I do remember the outcry and indignation against the NFL after suspending Ray Rice for only 2 games that force the league to even come up with the exempt list. 

36 minutes ago, jgb said:

Sad but I just want a team that can win some games. Short leash him and give him a shot.

So basically you'd root for a team even if they're a bunch of sleaze bags just because they win games? You sound like a Cowboys fan. You should know that it's not taboo to root for a team and also root for individual players on that team as well. Women beaters aren't the kind of players I want on my team nor root for no matter how much better they make the team.

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

image.png

Maybe so but never forget the power of video. Words are just words but video showing the act is another level.

7 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

You are not defending him but keep insisting it was no big deal.  Saying she was as much fault as him while she was shoved, pushed to the wall clearly showing cuncussion and then to top it up get knocked down to the floor with a kick after being unresponsive crouching down.    Where does it show that she assaulted him first? which second of the video?  The first altercation came at the 11 second when he shoved her hard. 

Thank you for being honest and admitting that I'm not defending him.  

The legal definition of assault is an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. When she got into his face, that was assault. When she struck him, that was battery. She would be on the hook for assault and battery if charges were pressed. Is assault and battery acceptable to you? Just curious.

Please show me  the quotes where I KEEP INSISTING that it was no big deal. He did worse damage, and he is wrong. She instigated the fight, so she is wrong. Can you tell me why you insist on arguing a point that I did not make?

11 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Police did not release this video.  TMZ again making sure this incident do not go under the rug.  TMZ just release another video showing the keystone cop giving the girl the go around preventing her from pressing charges, saying basically that it was impossible to get a hand on the video.  

Of course the police didn't release it to the media. They wouldn't release it to the Chiefs back when it happened until the investigation was over. 

5 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The legal definition of assault is an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. When she got into his face, that was assault. When she struck him, that was battery. She would be on the hook for assault and battery if charges were pressed. Is assault and battery acceptable to you? Just curious.

Please show me  the quotes where I KEEP INSISTING that it was no big deal. He did worse damage, and he is wrong. She instigated the fight, so she is wrong. Can you tell me why you insist on arguing a point that I did not make?

Watch the tape again with a impartial mind, at least try.  Go to my post where I went over the video every second of altercation and it show that Hunt was the aggressor.  We can't go the whole day going back and forth.  Listen I do understand that standard and values are two different beast.  You have your standard and I have my values.  

13 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

It's the classic straw man tactic. 

2 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Watch the tape again with a impartial mind, at least try.  Go to my post where I went over the video every second of altercation and it show that Hunt was the aggressor.  We can't go the whole day going back and forth.  Listen I do understand that standard and values are two different beast.  You have your standard and I have my values.  

I first watched the video with a biased eye, AGAINST Hunt. After watching it a few times, I realized that she instigated the altercation. How can you possibly say that he was the aggressor? She went at him. You cannot be an aggressor if the other person is approaching you. Again, I am not disputing that he made a bad situation worse. I am not absolving him of anything. I'm just making sure that people know the truth about the altercation. She was asked to leave, and she threw a fit, and attacked Hunt. What he did after that is ALL ON HIM. What part of that makes it look like I am defending him?

Just watched video. Bunch of people making bad decisions that night. Not just Kareem Hunt. Comparing it to what Ray Rice did is nonsense. Personally as a father of three girls Id be as disappointed in my daughter as I would be mad at him. Of course, I  taught my daughters how to defend themselves and how not to be an idiot. Just a bad situation on all sides right there.

43 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I first watched the video with a biased eye, AGAINST Hunt. After watching it a few times, I realized that she instigated the altercation. How can you possibly say that he was the aggressor? She went at him. You cannot be an aggressor if the other person is approaching you. Again, I am not disputing that he made a bad situation worse. I am not absolving him of anything. I'm just making sure that people know the truth about the altercation. She was asked to leave, and she threw a fit, and attacked Hunt. What he did after that is ALL ON HIM. What part of that makes it look like I am defending him?

Which second of the video she is charging at him? I just saw her arguing while going forward.  She is the one shoved, pushed clearly showing concussion after head first into the wall and then kicked while she is crouching down unresponsive.  You saw it the other way around.  This dude is violent despicable human being with no character, he was all wrong and also in the other incident where he punched another man in a bar after watching this video.  

4 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Which second of the video she is charging at him? I just saw her arguing while going forward.  She is the one shoved, pushed clearly showing concussion after head first into the wall and then kicked while she is crouching down unresponsive.  You saw it the other way around.  This dude is violent despicable human being with no character, he was all wrong and also in the other incident where he punched another man in a bar after watching this video.  

The second of the video where she is charging at him is the part in the video where she charges at him. He shoved her AFTER she charged him. If you want to get into semantics about what is considered "charging", lets change it to rapidly approached in a menacing manner. You can keep bringing up what happens after the part where she assaults and batters him, and I'll re-direct it back to the part where she instigated the altercation. 

8 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

I am not absolving him of anything. I'm just making sure that people know the truth about the altercation. She was asked to leave, and she threw a fit, and attacked Hunt.

and called him a *** to boot is what i read... so, shes defo seeking out some sorta altercation be it verbal or whatever

btw, i havent watched the video cos of the Ray Rice one , and I thought, nah, i dont needa see that....

Archived