Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Can you repeat that? It wasn't clear the first 30 times you said it. At this point, it may actually be 30.  I just missed the part where you acknowledge that she assaulted him first. 

It seen that you cannot watch the video with an open mind and you are all set in defending this guy no matter what.  I POSTED THE VIDEO FOR YOU TO SEE AT THE FIRST ALTERCATION, 11 SECOND INTO THE VIDEO, HER HANDS DOWN HE STRUCK HER. 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I just want to win.

I wouldn't care if our 5 rings were beccause of spy gate or inflate gate or a murdering psycho.

Penalize them later, but let me experience a win.

Call me bad or just mentally beaten as a fan, but i'd sign him if he became available. 

Morally inept.

1 minute ago, DRJETS said:

It seen that you cannot watch the video with an open mind and you are all set in defending this guy no matter what.  I POSTED THE VIDEO FOR YOU TO SEE AT THE FIRST ALTERCATION, 11 SECOND INTO THE VIDEO, HER HANDS DOWN HE STRUCK HER. 

I watched the same video you did. Watch it with an unbiased eye, and you'll see what I saw. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I just want to win.

I wouldn't care if our 5 rings were beccause of spy gate or inflate gate or a murdering psycho.

Call me bad or just mentally beaten as a fan, but i'd sign him if he became available. 

No, you are not alone, there are many here who think just like you do, win at all cause.  I have two girls and even if I hasn't had any, I would not change my mind.  I guess I blame my parents for instilling into me these moral values.

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I watched the same video you did. Watch it with an unbiased eye, and you'll see what I saw. 

I did taunting at her with his hand then when she is close struck her then proceed to push away one of his entourage who was restraining him to charge her.

3 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

No, you are not alone, there are many here who think just like you do, win at all cause.  I have two girls and even if I hasn't had any, I would not change my mind.  I guess I blame my parents for instilling into me these moral values.

Its obvious that in the world today, not just this post, that morals are distinctively lacking from our society.  Too many psycho/sociopaths...as seen in these posts.

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

How does this change the fact that she instigated the whole thing by not taking no for an answer?

So you finally agree that after watching the video many times, Hunt struck the 19 years old first. 

9 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

I did taunting at her with his hand then when she is close struck her then proceed to push away one of his entourage who was restraining him to charge her.

He taunted her? That's a stretch. He walked calmly around the corner and they likely were talking back and forth. He pointed to his right a couple of times. He stops she keeps approaching him. The guy tries to get in the way and he shoves her. They shove each other some more and his friends finally managed to pull him around the corner. She then tries to follow him around the corner. The guy stops her and she shoves his friend and then starts to walk away before getting bumped to the ground. 

He definitely has fault in the issue and should have just walked away in the beginning before things escalated. But stop trying to act like she is innocent. She could have walked away as well. Hunt had reservations at that hotel. She didn't. She could have just gone home. 

5 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

So we agree that she instigated it and struck him first? Cool. Thank you.

The video show him coming after her and even with multiple people restraining him and still caused her harm.  He was saved by a member of his entourage who stole by force her friend phone ( IT IS IN THE VIDEO TOO BELIEVE IT OR NOT) while she was recording the whole episode.  Thanks to TMZ sport this incident did not go under the rug.  But It seen that you ignore the video and just want to believe what you want to believe.  

4 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He taunted her? That's a stretch. He walked calmly around the corner and they likely were talking back and forth. He pointed to his right a couple of times. He stops she keeps approaching him. The guy tries to get in the way and he shoves her. They shove each other some more and his friends finally managed to pull him around the corner. She then tries to follow him around the corner. The guy stops her and she shoves his friend and then starts to walk away before getting bumped to the ground. 

He definitely has fault in the issue and should have just walked away in the beginning before things escalated. But stop trying to act like she is innocent. She could have walked away as well. Hunt had reservations at that hotel. She didn't. She could have just gone home. 

More defending,  No stretch it show him indicating come this way with his hand and he shove her.  Yeah it was nothing the bulldozing causing her to hit head first into the wall clearly sign of cuncusion and the kick while she was down did not happen too, that was edited, right. 

KAREEM HUNTFANS ARE PISSED!!!And Missing the Point

12/1/2018 11:04 AM PST

The video of Kareem Hunt clearly attacking a woman is sparking a movement -- an angry, bitter outpouring of hatred ... toward TMZ. 

Minutes after the Kansas City Chiefs made the decision to release Hunt ... we were flooded with emails calling us a**holes, pieces of s**t, blatant supporters of Tom Brady and many other not-so-pleasant things.

We pulled together some of the spicier responses here -- including one guy who broke up with his GF over the story.

For the record, TMZ Sports is covering Kareem Hunt because there's video of him -- a very famous NFL star -- striking a woman. A woman who went to police to report the assault. As we've reported, the case appears to be in limbo -- the Cleveland City Prosecutor is giving us a "no comment."

As for Hunt's on-field punishment? There'd been none until we published the video, and the Chiefs say he lied to them about the incident. 

Point is ... the story's about something other than struggling fantasy football teams.

Just sayin'.

10 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

The video show him coming after her and even with multiple people restraining him and still caused her harm.  He was saved by a member of his entourage who stole by force her friend phone ( IT IS IN THE VIDEO TOO BELIEVE IT OR NOT) while she was recording the whole episode.  Thanks to TMZ sport this incident did not go under the rug.  But It seen that you ignore the video and just want to believe what you want to believe.  

Dude. We agree that what Kareem Hunt did was bad. I just take my opinion one step further. This is my last response to you about Kareem Hunt. 

14 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

More defending,  No stretch it show him indicating come this way with his hand and he shove her.  Yeah it was nothing the bulldozing causing her to hit head first into the wall clearly sign of cuncusion and the kick while she was down did not happen too, that was edited, right. 

That could be true. We would need the audio to know for sure. But yes he could be telling her to go to his room. 

What was she still doing in the hotel? 

He assaulted her. Do you agree she also hit him?

17 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

That could be true. We would need the audio to know for sure. But yes he could be telling her to go to his room. 

What was she still doing in the hotel? 

He assaulted her. Do you agree she also hit him?

Greenfish another good question could be if he was trying to avoid this incident as everybody defending him are saying: Why did he stepped out of his room? 

10 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Greenfish another good question could be if he was trying to avoid this incident as everybody defending him are saying: Why did he stepped out of his room? 

We are obviously short a lot of details. The audio would clear up some. But from that video, two people could be charged with assault. And it’s anyone’s guess who instigated the situation. 

I can only speak for myself. But I’m not defending him. All I’m saying is that she is as responsible for this incident as he is. Unless more details come out suggesting otherwise. 

But based on that video, it’s not enough for me to say he should be banned from the NFL. 

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This isn't the site for that stuff. Funny is always welcome here. Domestic violence is never funny.

while is its bad and probably assault, this is not domestic violence.

domestic violence is inside the house of a family or between family members  and has a lot of mental aspects as well as physical and is much worse.

as bad as it looks , this is just a guy shoving and kicking a woman in an hotel (which is probably an assault) 

20 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

domestic violence is inside the house of a family or between family members  and has a lot of mental aspects as well as physical and is much worse.

as bad as it looks , this is just a guy shoving and kicking a woman in an hotel (which is probably an assault) 

I assumed (wrongly) they were in a relationship. I didn't know they just met. Just insanity.

The 911 call:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2018/11/30/kareem-hunt-faces-nfl-investigation-after-video-assaulting-woman/2167314002/

8 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I just want to win.

Hunt will end up playing for the patriots or Steelers and end up a darling of the media

6 hours ago, fusionCA said:

Hunt’s NFLPA lawyers will try to argue self defense which is bs.  Self defense is supposed to be proportional shoving a woman twice then kicking her is not proportional so yes it’s an assault

On 11/30/2018 at 9:15 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The NFL and the Chiefs, after the Ray Rice situation, can't pull this crap again. This a billion dollar enterprise. They shouldn't have to  rely on the players version of what happened, they are obligated to investigate the allegations and not wait on TMZ to do their job for them. 

I don't feel bad for Hunt and I could care less if he ever plays football again, but this release is just an attempt to save face.

I disagree. The NFL and the Chiefs are not in the business of law enforcement. And asking any employer to conduct a thorough criminal investigation is silly.

Hunt is a 23 year old kid that made a mistake. He deserves a 2nd chance. Let the punishment fit the crime. In this case there is no crime as deemed by the legal authorities. However a suspension is understandable. But releasing Hunt altogether? Based on the video I saw, that seems like an overreaction. 

Another investigation just opened that he punched some guy in June as well:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/02/report-nfl-investigating-second-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-a-man/

Report: NFL investigating second incident in which Kareem Hunt punched a man

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 2, 2018, 6:27 AM EST
gettyimages-901940560-e1522352334350.jpg
Getty Images

Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is under investigation for more than one violent attack.

Hunt, who was cut by the Chiefs on Friday after video emerged of him punching and kicking a woman in February, is also being investigated by the NFL for an incident in which he punched a man in the face in June, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

If Hunt engaged in a second incident of violence in June, knowing that he was already under scrutiny for the incident in February, that would be the kind of repeat offense that the NFL says its personal conduct policy is designed to prevent. That could mean Hunt will eventually get suspended for more than six games, which the NFL has called the baseline suspension for such incidents.

It is unclear whether the police were involved in the June incident. There have been no reports of Hunt being arrested or facing charges.

But the NFL will suspend even players who aren’t arrested. And if Hunt committed two separate acts of violence, suffice to say he’s going to be suspended for a long time.

it is all about the video hitting the public. I think that is the ONLY reason the chiefs are acting like they care about violence towards women. They have a player on their roster who did in my opinion MUCH worse-difference is no video

When did the nfl roster become some sort or referendum on morality? 

After Tomlin got caught saying that the cheaters were ******* one of the steelers said basically, "look what we do for a living 

We are all *******" 

I know people go to message boards to unload and argue but it's getting silly 

If we knew, really knew theses guys nobody would watch the nfl anymore 

The NFL does a great job promoting the 100 guys in the leagues that are good guys but let's have some perspective 

Being a Jets fan right now today means you support DWI, violence against women and hatred of the police according to some of the logic presented in this thread 

Archived