Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

9 minutes ago, Hael said:

Second time offender.  Lies to the team.  What type of man can do that to a woman, much less one with the physical strength of a professional athlete.

i very much hope he never plays a down in the nfl again.  I hope we won’t have a recurrence of the Redskins fiasco either.

Another thing no one is talking about.  Who here wants to bet that Mr Hunt doesn’t have a little CTE action going on upstairs.

What was his first offense? 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I know what u mean, but the kick was super soft. With a title that included the word “brutalized” youd think he went american history x on the girl.

but yes, uncalled for

I think the title and lead up to the video is making me less sympathetic for the girl. I was expecting to see an all out roundhouse kick. 

They are both wrong. No man should hit a women even if it is just a tap. And she shouldn’t be selling herself for the highest bidder. 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Not too long ago a player literally killed a man driving drunk and played again in the NFL. 

It was a stupid thing to do but it's not in the same category as Ray Rice let alone Mike Vick.

Really? I rarely seen a more cowardly act than to kicked a girl while she was down and unresponsive. The girl along with the man in front of her were bulldozed by Hunt and if the man was not in front of her she might has been seriously hurt.   One of his entourage by force took the girl's friend phone away who was filming everything.  By the girl own police report it got physical inside the hotel room when she refused to be one of  Hunt entourage. 

3 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I said “sorry” half joking and obviously it bothered you enough to comment. I’m not really sorry haha.

I agree it’s stale but it’s important to me that he goes. I will gladly try to keep it contained to the “Fire Mac” thread. 

It can never be said enough, "Take a hike Mike".

1 hour ago, DRJETS said:

You know that was somebody else daughter, a female that was being kicked while she was down, unresponsive and on her knee.   This is not blackballed as you stated if he never play again but human decency.   In my opinion, the act perpetrated by Mr. Hunt is bigger than the sport.   I'll be the blacksmith from the Kingdom of Heaven who knowingly doing the right thing meant sacrificing his own people.  I want my beloved Jets to win so badly but not like this.  

You know that Hunt is somebody's son, right? It's ok for a woman to walk up to a man and hit him?

Did you watch the video? She approached him, and he shoved her away. She approaches him a second time and punches him in the face. After she approaches him a third time, she gets knocked into by someone else. He then delivers the weakest kick I have ever seen in my life. If he wanted to hurt her, he could have kicked her really hard. He should have walked away from the beginning, but this is the biggest nothingburger I have seen when it comes to altercations. 

He got in trouble for lying to the Chiefs, not for the severity of the video, which has been way overblown. 

33 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

Really? I rarely seen a more cowardly act than to kicked a girl while she was down and unresponsive. The girl along with the man in front of her were bulldozed by Hunt and if the man was not in front of her she might has been seriously hurt.   One of his entourage by force took the girl's friend phone away who was filming everything.  By the girl own police report it got physical inside the hotel room when she refused to be one of  Hunt entourage. 

Why did she come back, and why did she punch him? She is only the victim here because she got hurt. For some reason, men have to just stand there and accept violence from a woman. I don't hit anyone, so this isn't about what I would do. I walk away from physical altercations, but I understand that after she punched him in the face, he got mad and lost his temper. 

Hunt and his entourage asked her to leave when she said that she was 19. No doesn't mean no here.

40 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

It was cowardly but not exactly vicious.  He could obviously have done much worse than that had he intended on hurting her.

At the end of the day he did get cut and will have to live with the consequences.  I just don't think what we saw on film warrants him being banned from ever playing again.

If you’re a guy and a woman punches you.  Frankly, you take it and you laugh in their face.  JFC, they’ve got nothing on those punches.  And if they are 250lb and it hurts, well you spit blood back in their face and still laugh.

Anyway, almost always you can simply walk away, and at worst just shove them away.  

Any guy that punches back is the worlds biggest p&#$y, and I lose all respect for them.  The whole ‘they’ve got it coming excuse’ is the weakest thing I’ve ever heard.

1 hour ago, fusionCA said:

so if Hunt is not allowed to play football no more , what does he need to do?

what kind of job Hunt need to have so he can support himself that society will be ok with?

can he be a uber driver? a real estate agent? how about a cook?

I'm so tired of the notion that we are supposed to simply throw people away when they do something wrong. He should be afforded the opportunity to rehabilitate himself and his career. Maybe he can, maybe he can't, but we've got to stop passing final judgment in people based on an occurrence that could be the worst moment of their life. Who among us could pass that kind of test?

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

You know that Hunt is somebody's son, right? It's ok for a woman to walk up to a man and hit him?

Did you watch the video? She approached him, and he shoved her away. She approaches him a second time and punches him in the face. After she approaches him a third time, she gets knocked into by someone else. He then delivers the weakest kick I have ever seen in my life. If he wanted to hurt her, he could have kicked her really hard. He should have walked away from the beginning, but this is the biggest nothingburger I have seen when it comes to altercations. 

He got in trouble for lying to the Chiefs, not for the severity of the video, which has been way overblown. 

Because even that seems like too small of a wrong to justify a franchise cutting a player of his talent, I fear that this may not be the only reason the Chiefs cut him.

I see guys arguing that "We have to change the losing culture of this team" and yet the same guys are arguing to sign this guy. SMH.

Also Macc's wife has connections to domestic violence support organizations so there is no way the Jets sign this guy.

I know it's been a while since the Jets have won but how far do you take it? This win at all costs mentality isn't worth it IMO.

Was there audio with video? The guy lied once to the Chief's he could be lying about the racial slur to save his butt.  Who knows?

I do know one thing. The Jets should not sign this guy and he has no business in the League right now until they complete their investigation.

Both Mixon and Tyreek Hill were not NFL players when their incidents occurred.  They did not represent the NFL in any way.

The authority of a league commissioner  to suspend  extends only to players who are in the league.  It makes no sense for a league commissioner to suspend someone for what he did in his junior year of college.

4 hours ago, Pac said:

It was cowardly but not exactly vicious.  He could obviously have done much worse than that had he intended on hurting her.

At the end of the day he did get cut and will have to live with the consequences.  I just don't think what we saw on film warrants him being banned from ever playing again.

Hi. You may not know this but any and all violence against women is bad. Hope that clears this up for you. 

1 hour ago, kelticwizard said:

Both Mixon and Tyreek Hill were not NFL players when their incidents occurred.  They did not represent the NFL in any way.

The authority of a league commissioner  to suspend  extends only to players who are in the league.  It makes no sense for a league commissioner to suspend someone for what he did in his junior year of college.

I'm pretty sure the NFL is able to take action once they come in the league though. I believe if you fail a drug test in college that carries into the NFL as your first strike, believe that happened to Josh Gordon.

16 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

This happened in February in Cleveland. Which begs the question, why are you in Cleveland in February? And also, why did it take so long to come out? His entire entourage was trying to hold him back but he just had to lay hands on a woman. Not cool. 

cos hes from ohio?

7 hours ago, Pac said:

Not too long ago a player literally killed a man driving drunk and played again in the NFL. 

It was a stupid thing to do but it's not in the same category as Ray Rice let alone Mike Vick.

I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. Are you saying killing a man is not as bad as hitting a woman?

8 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

What was his first offense? 

The incident with the woman was the first offense this offseason.  He was invovled in another incident a few months later where he allegedly puched a man in the face.  The man was not seriously hurt and declined to press charges.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/06/06/kareem-hunt-punches-man-ohio-resort-kansas-city-chiefs-report/

"The Kansas City Chiefs are likely trying to piece together as much information as they can and bring running back Kareem Hunt in for some answers after TMZ published a report that the team’s star running back got into an altercation in Ohio over the weekend.

Hunt was reportedly at Put in Bay in northern Ohio where he had partied over the weekend. Hunt and a man reportedly got into an altercation and Hunt proceeded to punch the man at some point. Fortunately for the team and the player, no medical attention was needed and no one was arrested."

5 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I'm so tired of the notion that we are supposed to simply throw people away when they do something wrong. He should be afforded the opportunity to rehabilitate himself and his career. Maybe he can, maybe he can't, but we've got to stop passing final judgment in people based on an occurrence that could be the worst moment of their life. Who among us could pass that kind of test?

Personally, I think we should stop giving second chances.  Just cut off their damn balls and be done with it.  

I just watched the video. I didn't even know this had happened. That said what Rice did was at a different level that this. Yes he kicked her but he could have kicked her a lot harder. I don't  think Rice could have punched that woman in the face any harder than he did. Don't  get me wrong, this was bad but what t Rice did was on another level. 

7 hours ago, fusionCA said:

so if Hunt is not allowed to play football no more , what does he need to do?

what kind of job Hunt need to have so he can support himself that society will be ok with?

can he be a uber driver? a real estate agent? how about a cook?

Who ever will hire him, and is willing to hire him.

I have employees.  If one did that, that person is fired.  They can find out what to do for their next job.   When you sign up to play in the NFL, it's a short term business career which can pay a lot of money.   The rules are, don't do drugs, and don't get into physical altercations with women.   If you can't handle that, you go find another job.

Archived