Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

6 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The second of the video where she is charging at him is the part in the video where she charges at him. He shoved her AFTER she charged him. If you want to get into semantics about what is considered "charging", lets change it to rapidly approached in a menacing manner. You can keep bringing up what happens after the part where she assaults and batters him, and I'll re-direct it back to the part where she instigated the altercation. 

If that's what you take of a video of an NFL player fighting a 19 year old, 120lb woman, then you are just an a$$hole. LOL. At one point he pushed through someone restraining him to get back at her, and then strikes a female who was on the ground. Go ahead. Tell me how they were "mutual combatants" and excuse him for fighting a female. Still makes you an a$$hole. Period. 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

Wow, so you lose an argument and start playing childish games.  Low class all the way around, huh?  

Dude. You have been losing the argument from your first post. You have used straw man arguments and introduced red herrings. I have stayed on topic, and you took personal shots. Who is losing the argument again?

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Dude. You have been losing the argument from your first post. You have used straw man arguments and introduced red herrings. I have stayed on topic, and you took personal shots. Who is losing the argument again?

You, the no class loser, thats who.  Not only losing the argument, losing at life too.  What a scumbag.  Murderers and rapists are about the only thing lower than woman beaters and their loser defenders.

you keep defending him, you big tough mr. no balls.

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

If that's what you take of a video of an NFL player fighting a 19 year old, 120lb woman, then you are just an a$$hole. LOL. At one point he pushed through someone restraining him to get back at her, and then strikes a female who was on the ground. Go ahead. Tell me how they were "mutual combatants" and excuse him for fighting a female. Still makes you an a$$hole. Period. 

What part of me not defending him was foreign to you? The part about me not defending him, or was it the part where I didn't defend him? Maybe it was the part about me not defending him that wasn't clear to you. You said "mutual combatants", not me. You introduced the idea of me excusing him, not me. I don't excuse what he did, and I don't excuse her for instigating attacking him first.  Period. Exclamation point!

You, the no class loser, thats who.  Not only losing the argument, losing at life too.  What a scumbag.  Murderers and rapists are about the only thing lower than woman beaters and their loser defenders.

Keep digging that deep hole. I won't engage and play your game. 

Speaking solely in regards to possible punishment and Hunt’s future, it doesn’t matter what the video shows as far as exact timeline and specific events.

The league and any team that might want to sign him wouldn’t say “well, if you look carefully at the video, you’ll see that the female slapped Hunt first. She was the aggressor in this case. There was also statements from witnesses that she used a racial slur”. That might actually be what happened but it’s a moot point  

It’s about public perception and the league’s image. People still resent how the league handled the Ray Rice incident. And the political/social climate is very different right now. 

He 100% won’t be a Jet. And +90% chance that he won’t play again, IMO. 

7 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

you keep defending him, you big tough mr. no balls.

how about drug dealers? terrorists? how about a con artist who scam thousand of pepole and ruined there life?

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No name calling . Period.

They can all be terrible people.  Did they murder someone, rape someone  or beat a woman?  If not, its bad, but not as bad.  

drug dealers by selling there products kill a lot of people but not personally kill them 

20 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The second of the video where she is charging at him is the part in the video where she charges at him. He shoved her AFTER she charged him. If you want to get into semantics about what is considered "charging", lets change it to rapidly approached in a menacing manner. You can keep bringing up what happens after the part where she assaults and batters him, and I'll re-direct it back to the part where she instigated the altercation. 

No he is the one taunting here with his hand, her hands is down look at the video, hunt then approached to shove her hard while she raise her hand to absolve the impact.  He is then is being restraint by his entourage to no avail cause he bulldozed her and she went head first to the wall clearly showing cuncussion signs, then kicked her while she is down, knocking her to the floor. 

6 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Speaking solely in regards to possible punishment and Hunt’s future, it doesn’t matter what the video shows as far as exact timeline and specific events.

The league and any team that might want to sign him wouldn’t say “well, if you look carefully at the video, you’ll see that the female slapped Hunt first. She was the aggressor in this case. There was also statements from witnesses that she used a racial slur”. That might actually be what happened but it’s a moot point  

It’s about public perception and the league’s image. People still resent how the league handled the Ray Rice incident. And the political/social climate is very different right now. 

He 100% won’t be a Jet. And +90% chance that he won’t play again, IMO. 

There's probably a 90+% chance he ends up on the Bengals.

3 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

No he is the one taunting here with his hand, her hands is down look at the video, hunt then approached to shove her hard while she raise her hand to absolve the impact.  He is then is being restraint by his entourage to no avail cause he bulldozed her and she went head first to the wall clearly showing cuncussion signs, then kicked her while she is down, knocking her to the floor. 

Nope. She assaulted him first.

18 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It is obvious that some fans here lack moral values and justify defending this scumbag in the hope that the Jets will follow into the Cowboys, Patriots, Redskins, Bengals. 

Reading peoples account of the video in just this tread shows why you can't always trust eye witnesses. Everyone's account of a recorded incident seems to highlight different things. Did he hit her first? Did she hit him first? Who charged who? Who instigated the situation? 

7 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

It is obvious that some fans here lack moral values and justify defending this scumbag in the hope that the Jets will follow into the Cowboys, Patriots, Redskins, Bengals. 

Take step down for a second. If you want to ban him from the NFL -- thats your position to hold -- but its for you, not him.

There's zero to support that throwing up walls is beneficial or corrective to the individual who needs to own his problems and fix them. If i thought walking you through this would help enlighten you, i would - but i doubt you're in place for that conversation. 

1 hour ago, STLuLu said:

So basically you'd root for a team even if they're a bunch of sleaze bags just because they win games? You sound like a Cowboys fan. You should know that it's not taboo to root for a team and also root for individual players on that team as well. Women beaters aren't the kind of players I want on my team nor root for no matter how much better they make the team.

So basically I’m Hitler. Your internet debate skills—unassailable.

15 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Take step down for a second. If you want to ban him from the NFL -- thats your position to hold -- but its for you, not him.

There's zero to support that throwing up walls is beneficial or corrective to the individual who needs to own his problems and fix them. If i thought walking you through this would help enlighten you, i would - but i doubt you're in place for that conversation. 

Stop wasting time, energy and money to rehabilitate these losers and just ostracize them from the community.

4 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/30/kc-chiefs-kareem-hunt-attacked-kicked-woman-surveillance-video/

Watch the video FIRST ALTERCATION 11 SECOND her hands down HE SHOVED HER HARD.  

I can only go in circles so many times. He shoved her AWAY from him. She couldn't take no for an answer. No means no.

Instigating a fight is bad.

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I can only go in circles so many times. He shoved her AWAY from him. She couldn't take no for an answer. No means no.

Instigating a fight is bad.

In circles? watch the first altercation her hands down, he shoved her hard.  Second altercation, he bulldozed her making her to hit the wall head first. Third altercation he KICKED HER KNOCKING HER TO THE FLOOR WHILE SHE IS CROUCHING DOWN UNRESPONSIVE.   And before that last beating one of his entourage by force take away her friend phone while she was recording the beating.  

1 minute ago, DRJETS said:

In circles? watch the first altercation her hands down, he shoved her hard.  Second altercation, he bulldozed her making her to hit the wall head first. Third altercation he KICKED HER KNOCKING HER TO THE FLOOR WHILE SHE IS CROUCHING DOWN UNRESPONSIVE.   And before that last beating one of his entourage by force take away her friend phone while she was recording the beating.  

Can you repeat that? It wasn't clear the first 30 times you said it. At this point, it may actually be 30.  I just missed the part where you acknowledge that she assaulted him first. 

Archived