Kareem Hunt Attacks Woman

prime21

There are some things you just can’t unsee if that makes sense, like Ray Rice video was WTF dude?  This isn’t something you can’t unsee, combined with his talent, success, and AGE he will get another chance SOMEWHERE like it, or not.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

What’s the downside?

honest question- what’s the worst that can happen? And is it that bad?

i see the upside as a young talented playmaker never makes a mistake again and fills a huge need for offensive playmakers for a team desperate for them. Young, cheap, upside, and saves a sh*t-ton of resources in draft capital and/or salary cap dollars.

Agreed. We are talent starved and could use a playmaker like Hunt on offense. He can rehabilitate his image from this incident. 

Hunt is DONE in the NFL.  What people forget to understand is the RB position is replaceable and no team will needlessly want the bad P.R that will come with a signing. Chiefs should've let him go earlier since they knew about all of this in February. 

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Agreed. We are talent starved and could use a playmaker like Hunt on offense. He can rehabilitate his image from this incident. 

Yeah but would other teams have to pass in order for the Jets to have a shot at Hunt? He’s got Raiders written all over him. 

20 minutes ago, David Harris said:

What’s the downside?

i see the upside as a young talented playmaker never makes a mistake again and fills a huge need for offensive playmakers for a team desperate for them. Young, cheap, upside, and saves a sh*t-ton of resources in draft capital and/or salary cap dollars.

You suffer a crippling PR hit for months on end while you’re trying to reboot the franchise and your newly hired head coach is cast as a psycho villain douche before the ink is dry on his contract because his first task is defending the signing of a dude who was throwing and kicking people—including a 19 year old girl—around a hotel hallway. And then you find out Hunt is basically Bilal Powell.

37 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:
Jason McIntyreVerified account @jasonrmcintyre

I'd love for the Jets to take a chance on rehabilitating Kareem Hunt, but sadly, the NY media would never let that fly. They're relentless. Smaller market easier for Hunt to quietly rebound from this

If the jets are letting the silly media dictate moves they deserve to continue to lose

44 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

BTW people talking about Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs now...

1. I dont know what the Chiefs cap situation is

2. I don't know if he fits that system or that locker room

He cant sign with anyone in 2018. He cannot play. They can sign him in the offseason

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:
Jason McIntyreVerified account @jasonrmcintyre

I'd love for the Jets to take a chance on rehabilitating Kareem Hunt, but sadly, the NY media would never let that fly. They're relentless. Smaller market easier for Hunt to quietly rebound from this

The Jets signed Michael Vick, they can sign Hunt.

The Redskins proved one thing this past week.... If you aren't willing to take a chance on a player, someone else will. 

And Foster is a repeat offender who has had multiple chances. What Hunt did was awful, but by all indications it's his only off the field issue. 

Personally, I wouldn't mind if the Jets claimed him, let him sit out this year and even get suspended into next year especially if the alternative is watching a team like the Pats/Fish claim him.

What’s the downside?

The downside is backlash and protests from fans and non fans. No team will be willing to take a hit for this guy even with all that talent. In out case it would be a 100 percent disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Definitely not something to condone. But this doesn’t look as bad as the Ray Rice or the Joe Mixon video.

She was partly at fault and seem to instigate the situation. They honestly all look drunk...wobbling around.

Joe Mixon deserves the same fate as Rice and Hunt.  He won't get it though because the NFL doesn't actually care about anything that they claim they do until they end up with egg on their face.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Joe Mixon deserves the same fate as Rice and Hunt.  He won't get it though because the NFL doesn't actually care about anything that they claim they do until they get egg on their face.

Yea. The Joe Mixon video is the worse. That dude should be cleaning toilets in prison.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Hunt deserves to be suspended for half a season but him being blackballed for life over something that currently active players have done worse is just crazy

You know that was somebody else daughter, a female that was being kicked while she was down, unresponsive and on her knee.   This is not blackballed as you stated if he never play again but human decency.   In my opinion, the act perpetrated by Mr. Hunt is bigger than the sport.   I'll be the blacksmith from the Kingdom of Heaven who knowingly doing the right thing meant sacrificing his own people.  I want my beloved Jets to win so badly but not like this.  

11 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

You guys claiming that we should sign him do realize that his career is likely over, right?

Have you seen the video of Joe Mixon knocking a girl out? If he could be drafted, Hunt could sign with another team. In fact, Mixon's shot to that girl was far more violent than what Hunt did. 

Both are scumbags, but young talent gets second chances. Ray Rice never got a second chance because most teams felt he was fading as a player. Many forget that Ray Rice averaged 3.1 yards per carry his last season in the NFL. So why would an NFL team bring him in, deal with the drama for MAYBE another good year or 2. Guys like Mixon/Hunt/Tyreek Hill are all young players in their prime so teams give them second chances. 

2 hours ago, flgreen said:

Before the kick I'd agree with you.  The kick changes everything

I know what u mean, but the kick was super soft. With a title that included the word “brutalized” youd think he went american history x on the girl.

but yes, uncalled for

30 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

You guys are way underestimating this situation. It’s an enormous story, it’s on every news channel  and everywhere I’ve gone tonight it’s been the first thing people have brought up. 

Hunt is now on the Commmioner’s Exempt list. He won’t play in the NFL again. 

What is the commisioners exempt list? Never heard of it. Are u being goofy saul?

if there is such a list how does mixon and the sf guy avoid it?

honestly of all celbrity man girl fight videos, this one is the tamest.

Second time offender.  Lies to the team.  What type of man can do that to a woman, much less one with the physical strength of a professional athlete.

i very much hope he never plays a down in the nfl again.  I hope we won’t have a recurrence of the Redskins fiasco either.

Another thing no one is talking about.  Who here wants to bet that Mr Hunt doesn’t have a little CTE action going on upstairs.

Archived