OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GaryM said:

That is the only issue I was worried about with a Jet win. I was so happy to see Sam win and play well, I just hope it doesn't give the Johnson's a reason to keep this buffoon of a coach.

Scary really scary like the darkest scariest movie ever made. I wouldn’t put it pass this clueless owner. 

12 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

watching Drake run around freaking gronk who was out ther on D to prvent a hail mary I guess??  that was priceless

Why not Gordon or Patterson if you’re going to put an offensive player out there?

9 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s funny how after having impossible conversations with you and @14 in Green and suggesting that we don’t talk to each other, you are both obsessed with me and continue to try and troll me. It’s bizarre. I tried being respectful about it and you 2 are insufferable and the only posters here that I do not respect or like at all. Everyone here is great.

Knock yourselves out and I take it as a compliment. Not sure why you can’t we couldn’t just avoid each other but I guess you are both childish and can’t help yourselves. 

That’s actually the longest post I’ve ever read by you that didn’t include “fire Macc”. Just keep spreading the  Christmas joy, Captain Queeg.

21 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

I agree. 2-3 spots is a big deal. It was the difference in us getting Darnold last draft. 

If you don't have the #1 pick this year and you don't need a QB then picks 2-10 provide the same value. Especially in a heavy defensive draft when you're looking for offense. 

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Scott started. I simply asked how well Sam did. Stop trying to start more stuff.

I wouldn't worry dude, when our Qb plays reasonably well the Baker fan boys are all nicey nicey.  The moment Baker has a big game and our guys does not there will be analysis a plenty.

30 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

I'm one of those fans who is not happy when we lose (to gain draft position).

If you watched that..and ended up being disappointed......you make it that much harder to be a Jets fan...IMO

I'm glad Darnold played well and I can look at this game as a positive from that perspective.  But fans (like myself) who root against us for draft position are really rooting for the franchise.  We want to improve our long-term prospects.

16 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Yes It does happen. NFL teams do have their off days but with Bowles at the helm, it seems like  it happens way too many times. He needs to go. 

Agreed. He's gone. But today the defense although a good number of big plays still they came to play esp in the 2nd half. Our offense moving the ball didn't hurt. btw the surprise stat was TOP. The Bills had six more mins of possession than we did. 

You think the Giants are upset about losing all those games that gave them Barkley? Please stop with the BS. These end of season games are the actual determinant if you end up being mediocre forever or can get a generational talent to change your franchise. This was a very very bad result for the future of this team.

18 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Why use the ignore feature? Why not just act like an adult? You didn’t get my point and we had a frustrating conversation. I moved past it but you and @14 in Green ,who is still obviously upset that I asked him to respectfully avoid me as well, seem to only want confrontation. I will never like or respect either one of you after horrible conversations and both or your inabilities to see another side of an argument.

So why not just ignore me? I’m not talking about you or going out of my way to troll you guys with buttfumbles and stuff. Are you really that upset that I respectfully asked to cease conversing? Do whatever you want but it’s odd and I guess I expected too much from the both of you. 

And yet even though I haven’t spoken to you since our thing, you insisted on tagging me today when you started this stupidity. Go eat your strawberries Queeg. ?

5 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

You think the Giants are upset about losing all those games that gave them Barkley? Please stop with the BS. These end of season games are the actual determinant if you end up being mediocre forever or can get a generational talent to change your franchise. This was a very very bad result for the future of this team.

Well since the "Generational Talent" is mostly non-existent in this draft and the draft is deep at Edge which is a need I think they will be okay. Come in off the ledge and bask in the glow of Sam's first come back win.

10 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Funny. How's that method working out for the Patriots? Oh, that's right. They don't go by that loser philosophy. 

Archived