JETS V TEXANS GAMEDAYYYYYYY THREAD GET UP COME ON

T0mShane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

it wasn't his brains that let us down, its his frail body. if he puts on weight (have it mandated in the contract maybe lol or incentives for hitting a higher weight) but deff deserves an extension and again, wasn't his brains that let us down

Hopkins is in the weight room all offseason. Robby's driving around FLA getting high. F__him. 

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

No they don't, don't be ridiculous.  No #1 wr, no #1 tes, suspect oline, no play making Rb. 

I didn't say they had playmakers. I said they had players. 

They dont have coaching. It's clear that Robby Anderson isnt a playmaking #1 WR, but it's clear that Robby Anderson is a player. 

Comprehend what im saying. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

No they don't, don't be ridiculous.  No #1 wr, no #1 tes, suspect oline, not play making Rb. 

Herndon is our #1 TE, we have 2 #2's at wr (grand Q is oft injured and they are both RFA's in the summer but...)then sign Tevin Coleman (not on the bell train) and if you can trade for an established #1 wr rather than draft as it can really help darnold. I disagree with you assessment after my long winded answer 

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

No he didn't. Jeremy Bates is the worst play caller in the league. 

Darnold had two guys open when he launched it at Robby on first down. He bailed early on the pocket on fourth. He only wanted Robby which I understand but he had time to engineer a drive.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Darnold had two guys open when he launched it at Robby on first down. He bailed early on the pocket on fourth. He only wanted Robby which I understand but he had time to engineer a drive.

Sam shouldn't have been in a 4th and 17 situation to begin with. 

You know, I realize the folks im talking to. I'll move on. Waste of time. 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The Baker Mayfield FanBoy is here!

Archived