ESPN’s 2018 All-Rookie Team

Patriot Killa

2 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Also looking at the Colts draft...they hit a homerun and it changed their team dramatically very quickly. 

We just need Mac to stumble into 2-4 starters/all pros in this next draft and we'll be good to go! 

"stumble" is the perfect word for Maccagnan.

Mark Andrews - 34 Rec on 50 targets (68% catch rate); 552 Yards; 16.2 Y/Rec; 3 TDs; Long of 74; 2.1 Rec/Game; 34.5 Yards/Game

Chris Herndon - 39 Rec on 56 targets (69.6% catch rate); 502 Yards; 12.9 Y/Rec; 4 TD's; Long of 32; 2.4 Rec/Game; 31.4 Yards/Game

Basically Andrews took it because he had one catch of 74 yards and a slightly higher Y/Rec if you take out both of their longest plays. It was actually fairly close. 

Going simply off their receiving stats, it seems like a tossup to me. Who knows, maybe this Andrews kid is considered a better blocking TE then Herndon, and that swung things in his favor? I don't know, but nothing to get too upset over in any case.

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Going simply off their receiving stats, it seems like a tossup to me. Who knows, maybe this Andrews kid is considered a better blocking TE then Herndon, and that swung things in his favor? I don't know, but nothing to get too upset over in any case.

Correct, I think Herndon has more chance of gaining more receptions, and yards with Darnold as his QB than Jackson over the next few years.

11 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Andrews is far from a blocking TE. Herndon is actually a better blocker.

1 hour ago, JetFreak89 said:

Mark Andrews - 34 Rec on 50 targets (68% catch rate); 552 Yards; 16.2 Y/Rec; 3 TDs; Long of 74; 2.1 Rec/Game; 34.5 Yards/Game

Chris Herndon - 39 Rec on 56 targets (69.6% catch rate); 502 Yards; 12.9 Y/Rec; 4 TD's; Long of 32; 2.4 Rec/Game; 31.4 Yards/Game

Basically Andrews took it because he had one catch of 74 yards and a slightly higher Y/Rec if you take out both of their longest plays. It was actually fairly close. 

also consider he was competing against 2 other TEs for snaps. Herndon’s competition was my mother and our resident def leopard impersonator, Tomlinson. 

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Will that Browns helmet be changing back to Jets green if we get 9 wins next year?

BurnleyJet

The irony is that it's supposed to represent that we are has bad as the Browns. In reality I wish we was the Browns lol

They are going to rule the AFCN for a long time, with that young team. Although I just feel we are just a year or so behind them, as both Teams may end up controlling their divisions for a while especially after Brady hangs them up and we add more weapons.

Archived