what are our Biggest offseason Needs ? ? ?

kelly

Protect Sam!!! Build the team around him the right way. Lets not get em killed like the Colts did with Luck.

OL line

OL line

WR 1

An upgrade (non diva RB)

Like the 28 other teams in the NFL- Edge rusher

One new outside corner- one more for the slot.   

Resign Anderson (with an idiot clause)- Roberts, The kicker, maybe Claiborne, Bring back Powell (if healthy) for depth at the position. (Team first guy 30 but low mileage)     

2 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Thank you for admitting it. Yeah, I know that you're trying to be edgy, but your true feelings are shining through.

That’s great. Usually people misinterpret my posts. You really get me man. I dig that.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Yeah let’s not give Sam the best wr in the game because glorified Mike Devito will be playing for a contract next year that Mac cannot waitbti give him

correct.  For all his talent, Brown is a locker room disruptor and quit on his team.  He can go somewhere else.  Brown will not be a Jet.  So you can hope all you want, but it's not happening.   

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Yeah let’s not give Sam the best wr in the game because glorified Mike Devito will be playing for a contract next year that Mac cannot waitbti give him

So instead, we'll trade a former top 10 pick AND next years first for a quitter that will be in his thirties. A quitter that quit on a perennial playoff contender, mind you, not a team in the midst of another coaching change and rebuild.

Solid plan. 

Archived