JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Ashton Dulin?  Malone? wow... most obscure pick of the draft so far.

But still.  Nobody has gone off the board and taken a guy who is not in the sheet.  I hate when that happens.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Ashton Dulin?  Malone? wow... most obscure pick of the draft so far.

The only thing that makes him obscure is the school. He was invited to the combine and was one of the top performers in the wide receiver group. He'll probably be taken earlier in the draft than where I took him. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I have a trade.  Ravens send 193 to the Colts for 199 and 240.  @Integrity28 please confirm. 

I was considering Tranquill. I think his main issue was injuries. Some of the reports thought is sapped his athleticism, but he tested very well.  FWIW, I am more bothered by his spelling Drew, Drue than the Tranquill. 

Confirmed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Have you noticed how, uh, different the Draft Network write ups are from the other guys’? I know TDN is a nice site, but all those kids are kids/

I’m glad so someone else feels that way. I respect the exposure and access we’re getting via that particular site, but the frat boy party line and Good Will hunting attitude has gotten old really fast. Everything is a one-liner,  and the professionalism is scarce. The “wide receiver guru” and Pat* fan Brad Kelly was mouthing off Cromartie the other day.

Im like child please. You’re moonlighting as HS receiver coach and flipping off pro bowl NFL Player - all bc he called you out on one of your frat boy assessments. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, section314 said:

It's still relatively early, though.?

28 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

The only thing that makes him obscure is the school. He was invited to the combine and was one of the top performers in the wide receiver group. He'll probably be taken earlier in the draft than where I took him. 

My limited knowledge of the second half of the draft spirals downward rapidly in the back end of the 4th round. Thanks for the info. I didn't remember his name at combine reports.

42 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I have a trade.  Ravens send 193 to the Colts for 199 and 240.  @Integrity28 please confirm. 

I was considering Tranquill. I think his main issue was injuries. Some of the reports thought is sapped his athleticism, but he tested very well.  FWIW, I am more bothered by his spelling Drew, Drue than the Tranquill. 

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Confirmed.

Almost missed this one.  Spreadsheet updated.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Lith said:

Almost missed this one.  Spreadsheet updated.

I have more.  Ravens send 199 to the Bills for 204 and 228. @New York Mick please confirm.  I am not done.  I am trying to stockpile more 7th rounders.  I looked at my UDFA list last year and fell in love all over again.  

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

Got it. I'm home with my paper draft board now.   Oh boy are there some gems a slidin!!! 

Don't go too crazy!  I have my eye on lots of those guys!

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I have more.  Ravens send 199 to the Bills for 204 and 228. @New York Mick please confirm.  I am not done.  I am trying to stockpile more 7th rounders.  I looked at my UDFA list last year and fell in love all over again.  

Confirmed. I’m trying to get away from 7th round picks. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Confirmed. I’m trying to get away from 7th round picks. 

Got it.  Spreadsheet updated.

• Upvote 1

Carolina Panthers completed 2019 Mock:

16 1 16 1000 Carolina Panthers Dcat Montez Sweat Mississippi State EDGE  
52 2 20 380 Carolina Panthers Dcat Taylor Rapp Washington S
From Steelers through 49ers
77 3 13 205 Carolina Panthers Dcat Terry McLaurin Ohio State WR  
100 3 36 100 Carolina Panthers Dcat Josh Oliver San Jose State TE  
104 4 2 86 Carolina Panthers Dcat Connor McGovern Penn State G From 49ers
115 4 13 64 Carolina Panthers Dcat Tre Lamar Clemson LB  
187 6 14 16.2 Carolina Panthers Dcat Saivion Smith Alabama CB  

Detroit Lions completed 2019 Mock:

8 1 8 1400 Detroit Lions choon328 TJ Hockenson Iowa TE  
43 2 11 470 Detroit Lions choon328 Julian Love Notre Dame CB  
88 3 24 150 Detroit Lions choon328 D'Andre Walker Georgia EDGE  
146 5 8 32.6 Detroit Lions choon328 Mike Weber Ohio State RB  
147 5 9 32.2 Detroit Lions choon328 Terrill Hanks New Mexico State LB From Bills
149 5 11 31.4 Detroit Lions choon328 Keelan Doss UC Davis WR From Bengals
181 6 8 18.6 Detroit Lions choon328 Bruce Anderson North Dakota State RB From Bills
184 6 11 17.4 Detroit Lions choon328 Clayton Thorson Northwestern QB  

24 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Detroit Lions completed 2019 Mock:

8 1 8 1400 Detroit Lions choon328 TJ Hockenson Iowa TE  
43 2 11 470 Detroit Lions choon328 Julian Love Notre Dame CB  
88 3 24 150 Detroit Lions choon328 D'Andre Walker Georgia EDGE  
146 5 8 32.6 Detroit Lions choon328 Mike Weber Ohio State RB  
147 5 9 32.2 Detroit Lions choon328 Terrill Hanks New Mexico State LB From Bills
149 5 11 31.4 Detroit Lions choon328 Keelan Doss UC Davis WR From Bengals
181 6 8 18.6 Detroit Lions choon328 Bruce Anderson North Dakota State RB From Bills
184 6 11 17.4 Detroit Lions choon328 Clayton Thorson Northwestern QB  

@choon328 you were on your way to my early favorite for best draft on JN.... lot of smart/value picks... but with Dexter still on the board, Bruce is a hard one to swallow. Stay true to your board as they say, but i'll mail you one of my children to clean your house for a year if Bruce has a better presence in the NFL than Dexter Williams. Quite frankly its insane that he's there. 

Maybe there's hope for us, Jets? He would be the ultimate COP back to compliment Bell.