Chase Winovich in 3rd rd......edge rusher

Steveg

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

I can’t see he him being available in the 3rd. There weren’t many top end edge guys. They all pretty much went in the first. That ship has sailed. Maybe we can bring in Ansah as a stop gap. 

there’s some good edges left- anthony nelson would be a good option or banogu from TCU

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

I can’t see he him being available in the 3rd. There weren’t many top end edge guys. They all pretty much went in the first. That ship has sailed. Maybe we can bring in Ansah as a stop gap. 

He definitely won't be there. PFF has him listed as the best available edge rusher remaining on the board. A lot of mocks also had him taken in the first round.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Winovich is a stud, and he should absolutely be a target if we are seriously trying to trade back into the second.

I'm not even interested in anything that's sitting around here. Give them a few hours to screw around with their ridiculous draft Twitter picks and the board is still tip top at 68.