Imagine if this happened to Gase ?

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What is funny about this? 

The injury is not funny. Knowing the reactions of the anti-Gase faction if this happened to him, is. If you haven’t noticed there is a growing trend in nfl to hire young inexperienced HCs. Since the job is long demanding hours. The inexperience is not the only downside. What some forget is this young HCs still want to play sports, be active.. If players are not allowed to play other Rec sports in offseason, coaches shouldn’t be allowed to either..

Yes he can still coach, but only a moron would say this won’t effect his ability to do his job..

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2

3 hours ago, jeffkitref said:

Guess he should’ve stretched before he started. 

Probably

Achilles are weird.  Some years back I was involved in a pick up game with mostly strangers.  One of the guys on my team was like a black Adonis.  He spent about 20 mins getting warmed up, and everyone was getting annoyed with him.

First rebound.  POP

4 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

The injury is not funny. Knowing the reactions of the anti-Gase faction if this happened to him, is. If you haven’t noticed there is a growing trend in nfl to hire young inexperienced HCs. Since the job is long demanding hours. The inexperience is not the only downside. What some forget is this young HCs still want to play sports, be active.. If players are not allowed to play other Rec sports in offseason, coaches shouldn’t be allowed to either..

Yes he can still coach, but only a moron would say this won’t effect his ability to do his job..

I hate Gase and this would have zero effect on his ability to coach and not letting coaches play sports in the off season is asinine. 

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, Jetsplayer21 said:

Bellichek got a STD from his daughter and still coached, no big deal.

• Haha 4

The thing about the Achilles is that when you go for a straight ankle lock, you actually have to put the blade of your wrist into the achilles and push it out of the way, then you can break the ankle. A lot of people think you’re just getting leverage on the foot but it’s way more intricate than that. This concludes today’s lesson in Leg Locks 101. 

On 6/3/2019 at 9:49 AM, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol geee really? Well I guess all these coaches who run to the field to yell a last min call to a player, just do it for dramatic effect for the fans ?

How much effect do you really think that makes when there are 80,000 fans in the building?  The players can't hear a coach yelling from the sideline.

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2019 at 2:59 PM, Jetsplayer21 said:

I'm thinking more along the lines of pure nonsense.  What about coaching is based on a HC being mobile? 

I'm guessing a lot of us morons would disagree that being as mobile as say, Andy Reid really has an adverse effect on someone's ability to coach.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'm thinking more along the lines of pure nonsense.  What about coaching is based on a HC being mobile? 

I'm guessing a lot of us morons would disagree that being as mobile as say, Andy Reid really has an adverse effect on someone's ability to coach.

Only in the playoffs ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You are not a moron jet nut ?‍♂️ You are just a 100% homer defender ?‍♂️?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, adb280z said:

How much effect do you really think that makes when there are 80,000 fans in the building?  The players can't hear a coach yelling from the sideline.

We know joe P coached his last season from the press box with a broken hip. I think nfl it is more about them have zero respect for him.. Being a brand knew coach, is in a wheelchair before he coaches his first game won’t earn much street cred ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

You are not a moron jet nut ?‍♂️ You are just a 100% homer defender ?‍♂️?

Lets try and make an ounce of sense out of this.  

We're talking about a HC, for another team, having a leg injury and how it does or doesnt limit his coaching abilities.

Your comeback is Im a homer and then the redundant,  a defender?

Instead of calling me something you dont understand, answer a question with something beyond youre a homer. And better yet with a pointless laughing emoji that I know is coming.  Because you're fair and unbiased

• Haha 1