The Baker Mayfield and His Mouth Thread

9 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Right.

I’m 35 and out boxing my weight...by quite a bit. So, you do the math.

Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach, that’s your problem, not mine. Enjoy.  

Lol you’re an ignorant child, we’ve already established that. It’s been confirmed by what you’ve written in this thread.

im picturing you living with your mom and dad, and that’s the cross they have to bear. I feel badly for them. 

There is no way someone posting the ignorant things you’re posting is successful at anything. 

8 minutes ago, slats said:

You guys know that everyone who talks about how much money they have on the internet sounds like a douchebag, right? 

Wait, they are talking about money?  I thought we were measuring dicks. Good thing you told me.  I was about to put it on the table. 

Sure seems like a lot of chatter since "consider this me giving you the last word."

On 5/30/2020 at 9:28 AM, slats said:

Oh yeah? Well I'm Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire, I own a mansion and a yacht! 

16 minutes ago, slats said:

You guys know that everyone who talks about how much money they have on the internet sounds like a douchebag, right? 

This Southtown clown picks up a dumb conversation from over a week ago, and posts a bunch of dumb nonsense like he did, and that’s your take?

i appreciate you giving your opinion on just about every single post I leave here, but I got this one. Is that ok? Just this once?

35 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Lol you’re an ignorant child, we’ve already established that. It’s been confirmed by what you’ve written in this thread.

im picturing you living with your mom and dad, and that’s the cross they have to bear. I feel badly for them. 

There is no way someone posting the ignorant things you’re posting is successful at anything. 

Living with my mom and dad? With a degree from Villanova? Having moved across country, 3000 miles from home?  UHHHHHHHH, that's the true sign of a loser.  Enjoy retirement, old man.

Myrtle Beach is for trash.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Wait, they are talking about money?  I thought we were measuring dicks. Good thing you told me.  I was about to put it on the table. 

Sure seems like a lot of chatter since "consider this me giving you the last word."

no one mentioned money, I didn't.

41 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

In @The Crushers case...Armageddon 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Wouldn't know, two years ago my family voted and they thought it would be better for everyone if I use the backyard for my facilities. 

not going to confirm or deny but that term may have or may not have been used in the discussions. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, slats said:

That’s the entire point.  

If you don’t know what a decamillionaire is, then you aren’t one. 

SAR I

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You posted a link showing how much homes go for in Pasadena compared to Myrtle Beach....

Home values aren’t necessarily an indicator of how much money one has or one makes but, yes. I get it.

Back to my original point: Myrtle Beach. Not so nice. 

On 5/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, Eaton Beaver said:

Well aren't you something special? Are you related to SAR I? Personally, I don't care about anything you do or where you live or golf. Do you always try to put someone down you don't agree with by bragging about personal belongings? Sounds like the kids in my grandsons kindergarten class.

How many Rolexes do you own?

SAR I

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

lame personal insults  

yay

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

17 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Living with my mom and dad? With a degree from Villanova? Having moved across country, 3000 miles from home?  UHHHHHHHH, that's the true sign of a loser.  Enjoy retirement, old man.

Myrtle Beach is for trash.

It’s lazy 2nd grade debate skills you see every on the internet.  “You disagree with my paradigm! You are a loser who lives in mommy’s basement!”

6 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So has this thread turned into some sort of competition to see who can exhibit the most comparable douchebaggery to Mayfield?

It's a tight race.

Due to coronavirus I may not be able to visit my beach house in my new BMW convertible this Summer.  Unbelievable.

SAR I

16 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

So has this thread turned into some sort of competition to see who can exhibit the most comparable douchebaggery to Mayfield?

It's a tight race.

Condescending elitist with 3 BMWs vs guy who grabs crotch and takes pictures with tigers.  Tough call.