Vegas Baby!

I dunno why, but I'm feeling the Chargers right now. Might be because they're probably the 2nd team I'd want to see win a SB (Jets 1st ofc) and I think they have the talent to do it. 

I can very easily see the Eagles being NFC champs though.

20 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

If I go to Vegas next week to plop down one box of ziti on the Super Bowl winner, who should I bet on?  I'm thinking the Eagles at 14-1 might be a good play.

Thoughts?

..just be sure to take TomS with you   :ahhh:

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

If I go to Vegas next week to plop down one box of ziti on the Super Bowl winner, who should I bet on?  I'm thinking the Eagles at 14-1 might be a good play.

Thoughts?

Eagles won't win another SB for another 53 years, just trust me on this one. 20190531_082049.thumb.jpg.541738dcad9c1742694fafa12604c469.jpgBut it is the best place to be  a fan. 

57 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

Thoughts?

Are you serious ? Jets , just win Baby.

You want to pick a team that you feel confident will win their division.  Byes and hosting playoff games is how you get to the SB.

I like the Colts at 14-1.   Defense is much improved.  Darius Leonard is one of the best young players in the league.   Offense is self-explanatory.

1 hour ago, BettyBoop said:

Thoughts?

Yeah just go to the meadowlands and do it.

54 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

You want to pick a team that you feel confident will win their division.  Byes and hosting playoff games is how you get to the SB.

I like the Colts at 14-1.   Defense is much improved.  Darius Leonard is one of the best young players in the league.   Offense is self-explanatory.

Luck’s arm is shot.  Hes post surgery chad pennington.  He can get u 10 wins in the regular season, but come playoffs when u have to play a real defense, the colts are toast.

2 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

Thoughts?

Box of ziti,,, is that like a .........GWhiz? which is a 1,ooo.

2 minutes ago, genot said:

Bears at 14-1, seems like a safe bet. Chargers in the AFC. take a flyer on Jets at 80-1. If, by luck we get good play from our corners, you never know.

I think the bears are total frauds.  I think the Vikes win that division this year.  Bears finish 3rd behind packers.

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I think the bears are total frauds.  I think the Vikes win that division this year.  Bears finish 3rd behind packers.

Really? It's Kirk Cousins and the Vikes that I have no faith in. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bears have a very good defense, good coaching, an ascending QB, and a good group of receivers. they beat the Vikings twice last year, and split with the Pack. Why do you consider them frauds.?