Sam Darnold will be on with Michale Kay today to talk about his mono diagnosis for the first time.

Jetsbb

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I hear you, but Darnold is not a sitting duck. He moves a lot and has good pocket presence. He almost always makes the first pass rusher miss. 

Also, we can't play scared. We have to develop this guy. If he's the right guy, he will survive and eventually flourish. If not, we are screwed anyway. 

bruh

did you see all the defensive players running unaccounted for at the qb?  Did you see our LT get raped last night?  what more do you need to see.  I am glad he didn't play last night if that is what our OL is going to play like.  Last thing I want to see is our franchise QB have his throwing arm torn out because of OL or their scheme which is to let pass rushers loose or they need time to gel or get unretired?  I have no clue what it was last night other than a total cluster fvck outside of Mr.Bell on offense...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

He said he was 85% possibly. 

I doubt he was even that.  Watching him in pregame I thought something was wrong with his facial expressions, like he got bad news before the game or something. Turns out he was trying to play through mono.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

bruh

did you see all the defensive players running unaccounted for at the qb?  Did you see our LT get raped last night?  what more do you need to see.  I am glad he didn't play last night if that is what our OL is going to play like.  Last thing I want to see is our franchise QB have his throwing arm torn out because of OL or their scheme which is to let pass rushers loose or they need time to gel or get unretired?  I have no clue what it was last night other than a total cluster fvck outside of Mr.Bell on offense...

You can enjoy Luke Falk while he lasts.

The season gets interesting again when Darnold steps on the field 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

You can enjoy Luke Falk while he lasts.

The season gets interesting again when Darnold steps on the field 

I don't think I will be enjoying much if our OL doesn't do a 180 no matter who the QB is.  I will hope for the best but that could have been darnolds ankle that was bent in half last night... I say let Bell run the option, can he throw?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, T0mShane said:

So, Gase has had a near-death Sam Darnold, a quarter of Trevor Simien, and three quarters of Luke Faulk vs two of the tougher defenses in the league.

Yea, so let's fire him, lol. People forget Bill Belichick went 5-11 with Drew Bledsoe & a bunch of scrubs. 

I watched the Saints game after they lost Brees, Payton has Kamara & Micheal Thomas & they looked like dog poo!

Sam Please be IR'd for the rest of this year. This years team stinks big time. You don't have 1 OL that can win battles one on one vs any elite D-Linemen. They can't even block their own shadow. Unless, you want your back to be split in half. Please get healthy and stay as far away from Winters, Beachum and Kalil. They will have you become Andrew Luck. Tell you mom to pray that these 3 check collectors get their sorry asses benched.

You said in a interview, you saw Siemien get injured. Did you see the reaction of the OL. They didn't react at all or approach Siemien. They stood still did nothing. Garret hit him dirty.

• Thumb Down 1