Gase sucks

Integrity28

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

This.

So many offenses with mediocre or crappy talent and backup QBs doing fine. We are a trainwreck. Gase was a bad hire at the time and has been an unmitigated disaster in reality.

Like who?

I keep hearing about all of these QBs on the level of Falk,. WRs on our level and yet there are no names.  Just "all these teams".

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If he was going to concede the game because Falk was at QB he shouldn't have bothered showing up at Foxboro. You have to try to win with the players you have. If he failed trying, whatever, at least you tried. He played to not lose by too much, because he's a loser.

There is nothing Gase could have done today that would have mattered.

Get to the bye and regroup.

If things don't improve when darnold is back he will be a one-year Wonder. But I think things will improve shortly.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Maxman said:

If things don't improve when darnold is back he will be a one-year Wonder. But I think things will improve shortly.

This is the only right answer

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

sure there is. he could have tried to win - give his players an opportunity to try. instead he told them with his actions that they aren't worth trying with and we're going to run the clock out on this one. because he's a loser.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

sure there is. he could have tried to win - give his players an opportunity to try. instead he told them with his actions that they aren't worth trying with and we're going to run the clock out on this one.

Trying is all we gotta do guyz!

If Adam Gase allows us to try, we won't be bad! Duh!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

sure there is. he could have tried to win - give his players an opportunity to try. instead he told them with his actions that they aren't worth trying with and we're going to run the clock out on this one.

His team was down by two scores when the coin flip landed. But play calling tho.

The offense has a certain level if ineptitude that is scary. Jets have square pegs and Gase is trying to use round holes, type of ineptitude. 

We'll see what happens when or if Darnold comes back this year but wow this offense looks beyond hideous. And i dont think it's just the lack of talent.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't have any problems with a try & fail, especially when you're way over matched. Not trying, I obviously have a big problem with.

We aren't ever winning anything with Gase. I promise you that.

The players are akschully good and the reason they look bad is because a big meanie told them were not trying today, so they didn't.

Got it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Barton said:

The offense has a certain level if ineptitude that is scary. Jets have square pegs and Gase is trying to use round holes, type of ineptitude. 

We'll see what happens when or if Darnold comes back this year but wow this offense looks beyond hideous. And i dont think it's just the lack of talent.

Minus Le'Veon, what square pegs do we have?  The offensive talent Macc left this team is horrendous.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barton said:

No. It's also the lack of a plan, accountability, and reason.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Minus Le'Veon, what square pegs do we have?  The offensive talent Macc left this team is horrendous.

What i'm saying is, Gase is not coaching to the types of players he has on offense.

Nobody on the Jets offensive line, aside from Kalil, who was surfing 2 months ago, is built for a zone blocking scheme. These guys are not nimble, cant pull or go to the 2nd level. 

• Upvote 1

No it's not Gase's fault,  its the talent he has on the field right now is the problem.  If only he had Kyle Allen then he could for sure pit the numbers Carolina is putting up today.  Gase is obviously the only coach on the league that doesn't have his #1 QB. 

39 minutes ago, Y2jets said:

No it's not Gase's fault,  its the talent he has on the field right now is the problem.  If only he had Kyle Allen then he could for sure pit the numbers Carolina is putting up today.  Gase is obviously the only coach on the league that doesn't have his #1 QB. 

He doesn't even have his #2 QB just saying. 

Obviously his QB is holding him back. Still. Again... whatever 

his shortcomings were apparent to a girl sitting on her couch with a phone in her hand. How could the Jets brass not see this? Were  there no other choices? It sounds like they wanted McCarthy for HC and Gase for OC and something funny happened on the way to the forum 

• Upvote 1

I'm watching all these teams utilizing today's wide open NFL era and we have an offensive guru that runs 1980's dink and dunk offense.  I don't blame Gase.  Theres only one moron here.  The owner!  This guy inherited all the money,  he doesn't actually make decisions  in the family business right? 

25 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Kyle Allen our here throwing 4 TDs. And Falk just looking for a first down. 

I get he’s not great but idk man, offense looks roughhhhh. 

Kyle Allen actually started 2 games last year and had a career rating of 113.1 going into today, proving he could play at the NFL level

Luke Falk had zero starts going into today and was awful his final year of college, getting benched twice.