Breaking News: Jamal Adams and Joe Douglas kiss and make up

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Douglas has nothing whatsoever to apologize for.  The fact that he did makes me think less of him as a GM.

It's Jamal saying it, so take it with a grain of salt.

If people think Douglass did apologize to him, then in Jamal's eyes that vindicates him, his feelings, and his public little temper tantrum.

5 minutes ago, Eaton Beaver said:

Really, whats his name?

giphy.gif

another "guy" who can't stop thinking about giving men fellatio..  with a cute little demo gif from his "personal folder" to boot.

sorry bub I like the ladies.  go hit on CTM..  you might get the response you're hoping for from him.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

another "guy" who can't stop thinking about giving men fellatio..  with a cute little demo gif from his "personal folder" to boot.

sorry bub I like the ladies.  go hit on CTM..  you might get the response you're hoping for from him.

Sorry pal, i just assumed from reading your posts, seems like I hit a nerve, but if I am wrong, sorry to have riled your feathers....like Jerry Seinfeld used to say, hey there's not that there is anything wrong with that! And it seems you know the gay people here, not me..LOL, just saying.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

The Millennials and  Gen Z are the biggest bunch of pansies  ass pussies in the history of humanity.

4 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

A far better approach is to give it to her good while slapping her ass and tugging some hair. Same outcome and a bit more fun. Thank me later

^^Because that's a much better attitude when handling interpersonal conflicts.