Keep the Fire Gase Plane Flying

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If it were not for President Jamal Adams this team would be 0-8

Honestly, I really like Adam's and would prefer he remains a Jet but I think he is getting too much credit here. He made an outstanding play but it wasn't the deciding play. I think we went up 21 points when he scored. We needed more points to win. He had a really good game but that wasn't  a dagger or game winning play. Had the O stopped scoring after the strip, we lose. Dallas was a game winning play.

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Honestly, I really like Adam's and would prefer he remains a Jet but I think he is getting too much credit here. He made an outstanding play but it wasn't the deciding play. I think we went up 21 points when he scored. We needed more points to win. He had a really good game but that wasn't  a dagger or game winning play. Had the O stopped scoring after the strip, we lose. Dallas was a game winning play.

Adams is great at the line of scrimmage but provides nothing in coverage,  Hes one of the reasons our secondary stinks.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It wasn't just one play here was Adams' line from yesterday

9 tackles 2 sacks 1 PD 2 FF  

• Upvote 1

Gase has every excuse in the world to as why his offense is terrible.  OL sucks, injuries, no WR's, no TE, Bell is shot, Big Mac, etc.  The list goes on...

The Defense doesnt havent a single NFL caliber CB or pass rusher on the entire team, they're playing street UDFA's at LB and go figure, they suck.  But who do we blame for their failures?  The only good player on the defense.

This place is making me stupid and I was already dumb.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I have a PhD in “football,” you clown

You have nothing your education level is numerous failed attempts at an on-line degree, you  lead NYC/NJ in failed attempts at a real estate license. Football PhD?  Closest thing anything football for you is a bad case of jock-itch and a domestic violence charge on a blow-up doll with a #33 NY Jets jersey  on. 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You have nothing your education level is numerous failed attempts at an on-line degree, you  lead NYC/NJ in failed attempts at a real estate license. Football PhD?  Closest thing anything football for you is a bad case of jock-itch and a domestic violence charge on a blow-up doll with a #33 NY Jets jersey  on. 

today case GIF

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gase has every excuse in the world to as why his offense is terrible.  OL sucks, injuries, no WR's, no TE, Bell is shot, Big Mac, etc.  The list goes on...

The Defense doesnt havent a single NFL caliber CB or pass rusher on the entire team, they're playing street UDFA's at LB and go figure, they suck.  But who do we blame for their failures?  The only good player on the defense.

This place is making me stupid and I was already dumb.

That’s what I’ve been saying.  Gase should win coach of the year!

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

today case GIF

I was wondering how long it’d take these intellectually conjoined twins to unite against me.

• Haha 2