Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

Monday Night Football Seahawks-49ers

Just glad that the game is in SF so we don't have to see or hear about the "12s" all night.

• Upvote 2

No matter how many times I watch MNF I can’t for the life of me remember what channel it’s on now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No matter how many times I watch MNF I can’t for the life of me remember what channel it’s on now. 

Buy a new Samsung TV and you can talk into the remote or i'm sure you can probably set up Siri or Alexa to hook into to your TV for voice command. 

Just think Booger Mcnumbnuts and you'll remember.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

San Fran D bringing the heat. 

0A4128F6-57AA-4FE9-81CE-FA762D7CFCFF.jpeg.5632a1563bdbb584ea0bab4f68ce3943.jpeg

Dear Chris Johnson.  

Please for the love of humanity hire this bald beast to replace adam gase as hc next year.

From

All knowledgeable jet fans

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

WR Deebo Samuel why didn't we draft him. 

Because the Jets didn't have a second round pick... 

• Upvote 1

Wilson is having his best year, some say mvp type, with Scotty as his offensive coordinator.  Interesting!

Seriously, I always wonder how Jimmy makes it in the field.    How does a guy who spends that much time in the sack have energy to play football?!

8 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Wilson is having his best year, some say mvp type, with Scotty as his offensive coordinator.  Interesting!

What exactly are you getting at?

Just now, RoadFan said:

That Schotty might have been better then he was here?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Because you don't give up valuable draft capital for an aging vet when you have to replace the whole OL, and get at least 2 CBs and a pass rusher before you even think about competing...

Ok JD is this you.

We wont need 2 CB's if Bless Austin is the real deal. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok JD is this you.

We wont need 2 CB's if Bless Austin is the real deal. 

Ok???? that is your come back?... The Jets only need 1 CB and not 2?

How to build a contending team:  San Francisco

2013 - 11 picks, 1,2,2,3

2014 - 12 picks, 1,2,3,3,3

2015 - 10 picks 1,2,3

2016 - 11 picks 1,1,3

2017 - 10 picks 1,1,3,3

2018 - 9 picks 1,2,3,3

2019 - 8 picks 1,2,3

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

that last 3rd down play is a PI against the JEts every single time...hands alll over WR,  back to ball..  ffs

• Haha 1

Ok???? that is your come back?... The Jets only need 1 CB and not 2?

Ok what else do you want me to say.  You seem to have all the answers,thats why I asked if you are JD. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Ok what else do you want me to say.  You seem to have all the answers,thats why I asked if you are JD. 

Because you make stupid statements... Like why didn't the Jets trade for Sanders or draft Deebo.... The answer is because they didn't need to or have the opportunity. Next it will be why didn't they draft Metcalf... or Wilson... or Jimmy G... or that they should have traded for Clowney

8 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Actually,  I’m not really getting at anything. I find it interesting that Scotty, who has been much maligned, is having such a good season with his qb.  Sorry, no conspiracy theory.

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Buy a new Samsung TV and you can talk into the remote or i'm sure you can probably set up Siri or Alexa to hook into to your TV for voice command. 

Thanks Joe. 

11 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Because you make stupid statements... Like why didn't the Jets trade for Sanders or draft Deebo.... The answer is because they didn't need to or have the opportunity. Next it will be why didn't they draft Metcalf... or Wilson... or Jimmy G... or that they should have traded for Clowney

In case you haven't noticed this is a football message board where football fans namely NY Jets fans discuss things. 

There is no reason for you to be a dick about things and be a wise ass. 

If you aren't buttfumbling someone you are arguing with someone. 

Enjoy the game done with your bullsh*t. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skeptable. aka buttfumble king

• Butt Fumble 1

Could you imagine the Jets oline vs this defense? It might be worse than the ghost game. 

• Upvote 1

Man, this 49ers team is built well. 5-deep at WR. 4 deep at RB. OL. QB. And a vicious defense.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

In case you haven't noticed this is a football message board where football fans namely NY Jets fans discuss things. 

There is no reason for you to be a dick about things and be a wise ass. 

If you aren't buttfumbling someone you are arguing with someone. 

Enjoy the game done with your bullsh*t. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skeptable.

Not being a wiseass.... just calling out your stupid comments that are meaningless and show that you have no idea what you are talking about... Just like any STB thread... You show that you cannot handle people telling you that your 'facts' are incorrect and ill-placed... Sorry that your butt is sore for somebody telling you the truth.

• Butt Fumble 1

15 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Actually,  I’m not really getting at anything. I find it interesting that Scotty, who has been much maligned, is having such a good season with his qb.  Sorry, no conspiracy theory.

I dont find it interesting.  SCHOTTY SUCKED. 

3 yard curls by all 4 WRs on 3rd and 5.

Empty backfields on 3rd and 1 constantly.

Frequent false start and illegal shift penalties from too many confusing and unnecessary presnap motions.

Long waits for plays getting in to the QB resulting in wasted timeouts and delay of games.  Even after a timeout a few times.

Mark's 5 INT game in 30+ mph winds vs. Buffalo.  (Jets rushed for 300 yards)

A double reverse in a monsoon versus Denver.

20 something games without a TD on their opening drive, was it? (Schitty's scripted 15)

3rd and 17 deep drop in Pittsburgh.

Shall I go on?!?!?

P.S.  The Rams and Georgia both bounced him after one season I believe.

• Upvote 1

Not being a wiseass.... just calling out your stupid comments that are meaningless and show that you have no idea what you are talking about... Just like any STB thread... You show that you cannot handle people telling you that your 'facts' are incorrect and ill-placed... Sorry that your butt is sore for somebody telling you the truth.

Calling me out!!!!!!!!!!  Ooooooooh look at you all big and tough guy calling someone out sitting behind an I-pad screen. 

My butt isn't sore but I bet yours is along with your jaw from all the sh*t you talk here. 

Enjoy the game end of discussion don't like my meaningless comments ignore me or don't respond. 

• Butt Fumble 1

13 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

He did alert everyone here to who Chase Young was last week. If he didn't start that thread  absolutely no one here would even know who he was up until draft time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2