Monday Night Football Seahawks-49ers

joewilly12

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why didn't we trade for WR Emmanuel Sanders. 

Because you don't give up valuable draft capital for an aging vet when you have to replace the whole OL, and get at least 2 CBs and a pass rusher before you even think about competing...

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Because you don't give up valuable draft capital for an aging vet when you have to replace the whole OL, and get at least 2 CBs and a pass rusher before you even think about competing...

Ok JD is this you.

We wont need 2 CB's if Bless Austin is the real deal. 

• Haha 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Ok what else do you want me to say.  You seem to have all the answers,thats why I asked if you are JD. 

Because you make stupid statements... Like why didn't the Jets trade for Sanders or draft Deebo.... The answer is because they didn't need to or have the opportunity. Next it will be why didn't they draft Metcalf... or Wilson... or Jimmy G... or that they should have traded for Clowney

8 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

What exactly are you getting at?

Actually,  I’m not really getting at anything. I find it interesting that Scotty, who has been much maligned, is having such a good season with his qb.  Sorry, no conspiracy theory.

11 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Because you make stupid statements... Like why didn't the Jets trade for Sanders or draft Deebo.... The answer is because they didn't need to or have the opportunity. Next it will be why didn't they draft Metcalf... or Wilson... or Jimmy G... or that they should have traded for Clowney

In case you haven't noticed this is a football message board where football fans namely NY Jets fans discuss things. 

There is no reason for you to be a dick about things and be a wise ass. 

If you aren't buttfumbling someone you are arguing with someone. 

Enjoy the game done with your bullsh*t. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skeptable. aka buttfumble king

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

In case you haven't noticed this is a football message board where football fans namely NY Jets fans discuss things. 

There is no reason for you to be a dick about things and be a wise ass. 

If you aren't buttfumbling someone you are arguing with someone. 

Enjoy the game done with your bullsh*t. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Skeptable.

Not being a wiseass.... just calling out your stupid comments that are meaningless and show that you have no idea what you are talking about... Just like any STB thread... You show that you cannot handle people telling you that your 'facts' are incorrect and ill-placed... Sorry that your butt is sore for somebody telling you the truth.

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, Joejet said:

Actually,  I’m not really getting at anything. I find it interesting that Scotty, who has been much maligned, is having such a good season with his qb.  Sorry, no conspiracy theory.

I dont find it interesting.  SCHOTTY SUCKED. 

3 yard curls by all 4 WRs on 3rd and 5.

Empty backfields on 3rd and 1 constantly.

Frequent false start and illegal shift penalties from too many confusing and unnecessary presnap motions.

Long waits for plays getting in to the QB resulting in wasted timeouts and delay of games.  Even after a timeout a few times.

Mark's 5 INT game in 30+ mph winds vs. Buffalo.  (Jets rushed for 300 yards)

A double reverse in a monsoon versus Denver.

20 something games without a TD on their opening drive, was it? (Schitty's scripted 15)

3rd and 17 deep drop in Pittsburgh.

Shall I go on?!?!?

P.S.  The Rams and Georgia both bounced him after one season I believe.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Not being a wiseass.... just calling out your stupid comments that are meaningless and show that you have no idea what you are talking about... Just like any STB thread... You show that you cannot handle people telling you that your 'facts' are incorrect and ill-placed... Sorry that your butt is sore for somebody telling you the truth.

Calling me out!!!!!!!!!!  Ooooooooh look at you all big and tough guy calling someone out sitting behind an I-pad screen. 

My butt isn't sore but I bet yours is along with your jaw from all the sh*t you talk here. 

Enjoy the game end of discussion don't like my meaningless comments ignore me or don't respond. 

• Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

He did alert everyone here to who Chase Young was last week. If he didn't start that thread  absolutely no one here would even know who he was up until draft time.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2