Monday Night Football Seahawks-49ers

joewilly12

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Calling me out!!!!!!!!!!  Ooooooooh look at you all big and tough guy calling someone out sitting behind an I-pad screen. 

My butt isn't sore but I bet yours is along with your jaw from all the sh*t you talk here. 

Enjoy the game end of discussion don't like my meaningless comments ignore me or don't respond. 

Dude, WTF is wrong with you.... You asked questions... I responded with facts... Now, you are crying that I was sh*t talking? Jesus, get a grip.

1 minute ago, RobR said:

He did alert everyone here to who Chase Young was last week. If he didn't start that thread  absolutely no one here would even know who he was up until draft time.

Alert?  Football message board discussion about football not  here to ridicule and mock others. 

Let me guess you don't like Chase Young. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Alert?  Football message board discussion about football not  here to ridicule and mock others. 

Exactly why, when I respond to your questions you shouldn't have a hissy fit when I don't agree with your 'hot takes'

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Man, this 49ers team is built well. 5-deep at WR. 4 deep at RB. OL. QB. And a vicious defense.

Lynch has turned into one of the better GM's in the league.  I was skeptical of his hire originally.  But he was in the league for years and he did go to Stanford.  So probanly not that bad a pedigree.  We would never get that f-ing lucky.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

We haven’t been to the playoffs since Shotty left. 

6 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I dont find it interesting.  SCHOTTY SUCKED. 

3 yard curls by all 4 WRs on 3rd and 5.

Empty backfields on 3rd and 1 constantly.

Frequent false start and illegal shift penalties from too many confusing and unnecessary presnap motions.

Long waits for plays getting in to the QB resulting in wasted timeouts and delay of games.  Even after a timeout a few times.

Mark's 5 INT game in 30+ mph winds vs. Buffalo.  (Jets rushed for 300 yards)

A double reverse in a monsoon versus Denver.

20 something games without a TD on their opening drive, was it? (Schitty's scripted 15)

3rd and 17 deep drop in Pittsburgh.

Shall I go on?!?!?

P.S.  The Rams and Georgia both bounced him after one season I believe.

Did you forget what Schitthead was?  The Jets had arguably the best OL in football for a couple of those seasons.  Now they have the worst.

Gase mollywhops the floor with that loser on the scripted 15 to open the game.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets stick to the game tonight on this thread. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

Lynch has turned into one of the better GM's in the league.  I was skeptical of his hire originally.  But he was in the league for years and he did go to Stanford.  So probanly not that bad a pedigree.  We would never get that f-ing lucky.

What's even  crazier is the road he took to get there. Instead of going into coaching/scouting after his career was over he became an announcer. I hope he succeeds even though I don't like the 9ers because I've always respected him after living in the TB area when he was playing.

18 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I dont find it interesting.  SCHOTTY SUCKED. 

3 yard curls by all 4 WRs on 3rd and 5.

Empty backfields on 3rd and 1 constantly.

Frequent false start and illegal shift penalties from too many confusing and unnecessary presnap motions.

Long waits for plays getting in to the QB resulting in wasted timeouts and delay of games.  Even after a timeout a few times.

Mark's 5 INT game in 30+ mph winds vs. Buffalo.  (Jets rushed for 300 yards)

A double reverse in a monsoon versus Denver.

20 something games without a TD on their opening drive, was it? (Schitty's scripted 15)

3rd and 17 deep drop in Pittsburgh.

Shall I go on?!?!?

P.S.  The Rams and Georgia both bounced him after one season I believe.

That’s why I think it’s interesting.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not everyone can be as overtly hetero as you are, Hercully12.

26 minutes ago, Joejet said:

It’s 2019 Joe, not 1959.

My grandmother God rest her soul never wore those dangly hoochie earrings. I don't care if it is 2019 the NFL needs to ban jewelry. 

Whats next belly button piercings on a 325 lb lineman.

COME ON, MAN 

• Haha 1