Jets will lose to Raiders this Sunday

Alka

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

A lot of us were wrong. Good game today by the Jets.

Before this game, my brain was telling me that the Jets are on a roll, and we can beat the Raiders.

My heart was telling me that the Jets just can't continue this roll, not against a better team, with that better team trying to make a playoff run.

I let my heart dictate to me what would happen today, and I am happy to be wrong.

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, Alka said:

Yes, I started a thread predicting a Jets win against the Cowboys, then against the Giants, and then I predicted a domination performance against the Redskins.  I predicted a close losing game to the Patriots, where we were blown out, so if you want to criticize me, you can do it on that thread.

Why do I feel the Jets will lose, when many fans and experts think the Jets will win on Sunday:

1. Flat out, the Oakland Raiders are the better team.  Sorry, but it's the truth.

2. While the Jets dominated against the Redskins, they made mistakes that they can not make against the Raiders with the hope of beating them.  Interception by Darnold, fumble the ball away on a kickoff, penalties against the Jets after we make good offensive plays.  This same team from last week, if playing the same as last week, will lose to the Raiders this week.

3. Raiders have some good pass rushers, and against our offensive line, I believe will be the deciding factor in the game, along with mistakes that I believe the Jets will make which they will not be able to overcome.

If I am wrong this week, I promise not to start any more threads with predictions for the rest of the season, and I sincerely hope that I am wrong.  I really do want the Jets to win.  It's only because I have been perfect in my recent predictions that I continue, for entertainment value.  I said I would not start any threads predicting a Jets loss, but I figured that I would do so if anyone was interested in seeing my streak continue or end.

Final Score:   Raiders 27     Jets 20

So close on that prediction

2 minutes ago, Alka said:

Before this game, my brain was telling me that the Jets are on a roll, and we can beat the Raiders.

My heart was telling me that the Jets just can't continue this roll, not against a better team, with that better team trying to make a playoff run.

I let my heart dictate to me what would happen today, and I am happy to be wrong.

Image result for ashamed gifs

13 minutes ago, Alka said:

I was dead wrong, and I admit I didn't think that the Jets could play as well as they did on offense.  Three games in a row now, amazing.

For me, I am a Jets fan, so I was happy to see it happen, but I won't be making any Jets predictions, at least on this board, for the rest of this year.  I'm still happy we won. 

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Not this year yet.  Something like the 7th most cap space.   5 picks of the first 90 picks in the 2020 draft.   Give Mike Mayock another offseason , and maybe next year more realistic expectations.         The goal is to make the playoffs.    They do that it was a successful season.

Dude , shut up

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Alka said:

I just think you learned why betting on NFL long term is not the most awesome of choices. Personally as I stated in this thread I thought the Jets would in easily, but I don't think I am a NFL pick em swami either.

I was dead wrong, and I admit I didn't think that the Jets could play as well as they did on offense.  Three games in a row now, amazing.
For me, I am a Jets fan, so I was happy to see it happen, but I won't be making any Jets predictions, at least on this board, for the rest of this year.  I'm still happy we won. 

Hey man you’ve been on the money in recent weeks, but am I happy you were wrong this week!

The raiders definitely came out swinging went down the field to kick the field goal. It was 3 to 3 after the first quarter Midway through the second quarter is when the Jets took over the game all she wrote.. darnold Le'Veon Bell and the defense stole the show

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, Alka said:

Yes, I started a thread predicting a Jets win against the Cowboys, then against the Giants, and then I predicted a domination performance against the Redskins.  I predicted a close losing game to the Patriots, where we were blown out, so if you want to criticize me, you can do it on that thread.

Why do I feel the Jets will lose, when many fans and experts think the Jets will win on Sunday:

1. Flat out, the Oakland Raiders are the better team.  Sorry, but it's the truth.

2. While the Jets dominated against the Redskins, they made mistakes that they can not make against the Raiders with the hope of beating them.  Interception by Darnold, fumble the ball away on a kickoff, penalties against the Jets after we make good offensive plays.  This same team from last week, if playing the same as last week, will lose to the Raiders this week.

3. Raiders have some good pass rushers, and against our offensive line, I believe will be the deciding factor in the game, along with mistakes that I believe the Jets will make which they will not be able to overcome.

If I am wrong this week, I promise not to start any more threads with predictions for the rest of the season, and I sincerely hope that I am wrong.  I really do want the Jets to win.  It's only because I have been perfect in my recent predictions that I continue, for entertainment value.  I said I would not start any threads predicting a Jets loss, but I figured that I would do so if anyone was interested in seeing my streak continue or end.

Final Score:   Raiders 27     Jets 20

Is your last name Holic?

• Haha 1