Happy Anniversary, Maxman!

Gang Green Girl

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
?

Thor was making a joke, JW, and a pretty good one. Someone in the old country has accused to founders of JN of engaging in the behavior he describes.

It's a load of crap, of course. That's why Thor's sarcasm hits the mark.

Max, Cathy, and all the Mods - thanks for all that it took to get this site up and going and being my link to the Jets in the 2nd City. There were other sites that I visited on occasion to get information and share some opinions, but they were not a Nation.

Due to this site, I've had the pleasure to meet many other Jet fans from all over the country and the privilege to add some top shelf people to my life. Thanks and congratulations on a job very well done.

I could go with the sarcasm that I usually use, but I won't.

This place has become my home on the internet. I've got Max and Cathy to thank for that. Along with Faba, Smizzy, and Guns, it's a well run machine. They do a great job. They did an awesome job during the first year, and there's only room to expand and grow! Good luck with year two!

1100 posters in 1 yr. We have had every Jets beat writer in for free live chats. We have been ranked the 2nd best blog on the Internet( we know,not a blog) still cool. we have surpassed the rest as the #3 jets site behind the 2 superpowers.

All in all id say we have done one hell of a job this yr. Im damn proud to be a part of it.

Now lets get that damn donation thread circulating.

VIVA LA JETNATION

1 year for us all! (well for those of us who came along right away!)

Max, my man, can't tell you how much this site has been great...gotta love it. Smizzy, GOB, Faba are all great people and moderators and GGG is the sexy leader of the women. Gotta love JN.

1100 posters in 1 yr. We have had every Jets beat writer in for free live chats. We have been ranked the 2nd best blog on the Internet( we know,not a blog) still cool. we have surpassed the rest as the #3 jets site behind the 2 superpowers.

All in all id say we have done one hell of a job this yr. Im damn proud to be a part of it.

Now lets get that damn donation thread circulating.

You forgot to mention that you also have the best Steelers fan onboard too. :lol:

Oh, for the love of mercy.

Reading this thread was more of a tear-jerker then watching Casablanca for the first time.:eek:

Seriously, congrats to all who make this a great place (even gg;) ).

Hey Max, my one year anniversary as a mod is right around the corner buddy.

Remember the reaction to that joke TX?? Hilarious.

Congrats Max, GGG, Guns, Faba, Smizz and crew. Great job.

Kudos to Shane as well for his early contributions.

Like I have previously said, in one year we have done so much. What was accomplished here in one year is not the work of any one person, it was and continues to be a group effort.

I am so proud of this site. I am so proud of everyone who worked countless hours and made numerous sacrifices to get us where we are. Thank you all.

To the rest of the Nation...hang on tight. Because the new site is going to knock your socks off. We won't rest until we are known as the Grand Daddy of all Jet websites!

:shock:

I hope I am just reading this wrong, but are you implying that GGG has left as well?

Well, Congratulations and a big thank you to Max, GGG, Mrs. Max and Tom Shane too, for making such a great site.

I'd like to add a thank you to the Mods, contributing writers, chat contributors and transcribers, and all of you who help contribute here, the posters too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

• 10 years later...
On 2/13/2006 at 11:30 AM, Maxman said:

JetNation has surpassed even the wildest of expectations. In one year to have almost 200,000 posts and 1,100 members is more than anyone could have expected. JetNation is a community. To many of us, JetNation is our home away from home. Many of us have never met. Yet we consider ourselves friends. When we are here, distance is not a problem.

What started out as a few friends grew into something so much more. As we get larger, I vow to work hard to make sure we never lose our 'hometown' feel. To make sure that we never forget where we came from. More importantly that we don't lose focus. We keep our eyes on what makes this place great.

From the entire JN Staff, we thank you. For posting here. For making JetNation a site that we are all so proud of. We promise you that we will continue to work hard. Stay tuned for the new and improved home page. We feel confident you will like what you see!

Thank You.

Goddamn , you guys have been doing this a long time !!!!

Archived