Players Remaining For Saturday

KRL

3 hours ago, JetBlue said:

You left out WR Donovan People Jones, Quez Watkins, John Hightower, damn this is a deep receiver class!   Also EDGE include Alton Robinson.  We have 6 picks tomorrow; I can see us adding OL, WR, RB, EDGE, CB

Those are the remaining three wideouts I like best.  Hope Jets get one of them.

We got our best performers on Day Three last year.

Lots of guys I like, lots of guys I don't. Hightower and Johnson are two players who will be steals down here. Not a huge fan of Peoples-Jones or Gandy-Golden both for their ridiculous names and football reasons. The former didn't do enough on the field, even with a poor situation he should have been more involved. The latter just doesn't have a ceiling worth taking a shot at relative to the other guys. Never open even in college. 

On the line there are still plenty of guys there. Biadasz, Muti, Tega Wanogho, Harris, Bartch, Lemieux - Loads of guys who could in and compete.

Interesting to see what positions we go with. Definitely need more offence than defence but wouldn't shock me if we pick up a CB or two given what we have. No more DL or Safeties please. None. 

2 hours ago, GreenReaper said:

Those are the remaining three wideouts I like best.  Hope Jets get one of them.

Really like Quez Watkins. My #1 WR target for day 3 is Darnell Mooney - he can really fly and is a tremendous leaper that battles for the ball.

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

ACL. 

that said, we’ve certainly reached the point where the red flag meets value. 

need Hodges or KJ Hill to wrap this up. 

you know how much I like kj hill! 

It was a big trade down last night to get an extra 2 4th rounders. Theres a lot of players left to like at positions of need.  You can walk away with corners like hall which we know they like,  but a kj hill and an edge like weaver or anae?  or a potential C in baidasz?  big move

• Upvote 1

I'd like to see us grab either bidiez or one of the guards maybe lemineaux or kindly. Troy Pride would be a good early pick please stay away from bryce hall he had major injury concerns and I do not believe he is a fit for our defense unless you move him to safety as he is primarily a zone corner not a man corner.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Interesting to see what positions we go with. Definitely need more offence than defence but wouldn't shock me if we pick up a CB or two given what we have. No more DL or Safeties please. None. 

I'd like CB, WR, OL moving forward, and expect it, actually, but I like the way Douglas is targeting top athletes and I'd like to see that continue regardless of position. You get to the later rounds, you should be targeting depth and special teams with a diamond in the rough or two mixed in. If they stick with the superior athletes, they should be able to find players who stick on the team. 

I expect more trades, too. Up and/or down without losing the number of picks he has (and probably gaining). 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure we'll take KJ hill if we really are looking a lot at athletic testing, his numbers weren't great.   But watch his film and especially at the senior bowl.  Kid lit up those practices.  Theres something to be said for production too and he is the all time leader in receptions at Ohio state which is nothing to scoff at.  Also returned punts for them which is a nice added bonus this late on. 

Not sure where he goes round wise, late 4th maybe since he didnt do a lot of the tests and ran a 4.6, but i do think he's a guy you draft and you just have a very reliable receiver.  

28 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Prince Tega Wanogho T AUBURN

Tyler Biadasz C WISCONSIN

KJ Hill WR OSU

Thad Moss TE LSU

I like Biadasz but those injuries concerns are a worry. All the talent but if you’re body is breaking down already, might have to wait until the 5 before considering.

I hope we double dip at OT & EDGE in rd4,

I wanted another WR, but you’re probably right saying Moss. He just has huge upside. Missed all of 2018? I think?

But if he played the last 2 season he probably would have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

• Upvote 1

Rich Cirminiello @RichCirminiello‬⁩

10 Players the #Jets could (should) target on Day 3...

CB Bryce Hall
WR Tyler Johnson
CB Amik Robertson
CB Darnay Holmes
OT Prince Tega Wanogho
OT Saahdiq Charles
RB Tra Minter
WR Joe Reed
OT Cameron Clark
WR James Proche

4/25/20, 11:15 AM

10 hours ago, Paradis said:

ACL. 

that said, we’ve certainly reached the point where the red flag meets value. 

need Hodges or KJ Hill to wrap this up. 

I broke my fibula, and tore my deltoid ligament," says Hall, "so basically, I dislocated my ankle, and I broke those bones, and tore that ligament.”

Hall was blocking on a punt return, when a Hurricanes player accidentally rolled into his leg, ending his season.

That was early October in Week Six of the 2019 season.

https://www.nbc29.com/2020/04/22/after-overcoming-devasating-injury-uvas-bryce-hall-ready-nfl-draft/

WR Lawrence Cager? 

JM: I know that the outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted your private visit and workout schedule, but were you able to get any meetings in before the shutdown?

LC: I had a couple of things scheduled. I actually had a meeting with the New York Jets. They came down here to Athens and we had a meeting. We talked football. I actually had another meeting with the Jets scheduled but I don’t think that’s taking place anymore because of the outbreak. I had a few others scheduled as well. I was supposed to meet with the Buffalo Bills and the Detroit Lions. Everything is being held back right now. Hopefully we can get back to normalcy soon.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2020/04/01/meet-lawrence-cager-georgias-imposing-pass-catcher/