Jet Nation 2020 Captain

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

In all seriousness   I would never represent myself falsely by claiming to have earned the honor of the "Budweiser". I was a simple Infantryman in the U.S. Army, but I have completed the Darby Queen and several other... specific courses at Harmony Church, Ft. Benning. 

If you completed BUD/S, you are truly worthy of respect. 

Well, I completed watching a 4 hour documentary about it. :) 

12 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

An official statement will be forthcoming. 

I suggest all begin preparing themselves for an arduous and difficult transition from the soft and weak minded approach to a bold new future as Jets Fans. 

Some will not be with us all of the way, but our Fandom will burn with a new intensity for all to see. 

All of a sudden Jet Engine has turned into Sir John Gielgud. Woody is fuming with jealousy over in Anglia.

• Upvote 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

Nah.  Management decided to go elsewhere.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=87c0bc48e7eb06251548.thumb.jpg.ef9eefba347e11586ffab27d7e0b5dfe.jpg

Might be able to get the old gig at the Roxy back though. 

ok,.. at Least our captain knew enough to wear a tie.. and i see he remembered to wear his eye-glasses   :eusa_shifty:

42 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Creepy Lurker literally went bald due to too much stress from the position and nobody even ******* remembers him. Damn you all. 

I think I remember Maxman staging a coup over the selection process because he wanted to install a servile loyalist, but The Committee superseded his bullsh*t authority and named the One True Captain. I think Creepy Lurker was the Maxman sock puppet and was never legitimate

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think I remember Maxman staging a coup over the selection process because he wanted to install a servile loyalist, but The Committee superseded his bullsh*t authority and named the One True Captain. I think Creepy Lurker was the Maxman sock puppet and was never legitimate

This is exactly why your assassination was first priority on the to-do list if I were elected. However we will continue our fight to break down your walls of injustice regardless. Your day will come, you oligarchic pigs. ✊?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, HessStation said:

Our time is near. Be ready friend. 

22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Hugely considered and hotly debated, ultimately, we concluded that you were both a nihilist and anarchist who would wreak havoc if given this type of power

@HessStation consolidate power in the shadows, those loyal to the black flag and dragons of old will grow in fanaticism behind your occulted leadership.

IMG_20190702_125845.jpg.9d2846bc73fd19bd840fc21fb38d34ff.jpg

• Sympathy 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, T0mShane said:

2020 JN Captain is going to be an awful position to hold this year and The Committee is going to basically hand it to the person we want to see suffer the most. 

@T0mShane couldn't captain his way through a bath house with a pound of coke and $10,000 in singles during Fleet Week. 

• Haha 2